cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Valid air ride system tag axel pressure regulator plumbing

Tibortz
Explorer
Explorer
Hope someone can help. We have a new to us 2013 American eagle with tandem axel.

Someone hacked up the airlines for the leveling system. I have everything connected back up but have a question about the regulated air for the tag axel.
For the supply line to the regulator would you connect directly to the air tank? If so would you need a ppv screwed into the tank then the line connects to the ppv and then to the pressure regulator and from there to the actuator block for the tag?

Right now someone did some crazy stuff and pulled the supply line from one air bag to the regulator.

Any help is appreciated
7 REPLIES 7

Tibortz
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you I appreciate the added information.

Bikeboy57
Explorer
Explorer
I dont know anything about your coach. You should have a supply tank, that is separate from the primary and secondary brake tanks. If you pull from the supply side, you already have the benefit of the existing PPV

You should be able to use the same air feed that is used for the rest of the leveling system
Richard and Rhonda
1999 Newell
Subaru Outback toad

Tibortz
Explorer
Explorer
dougrainer wrote:
The Valid system is ADDED to an existing chassis and you need to contac Valid for any answers to your questions. Doug

https://validmfg.com/product/vehicle-leveling-system/

Tried that but they do not state or advise where to pull the regulated air from. They do say and show everything else but that part.

JRscooby
Explorer II
Explorer II
When I was adding a tag to truck I would tee off a line from tank, to open/close valve, with quick release, to adjustable regulator then to bags. Most of mine where air lift. I used a separate system, nearly same, except the regulator was mounted on frame.
On trailer, I would tee in past leveling valve, then valve with quick release

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
The Valid system is ADDED to an existing chassis and you need to contac Valid for any answers to your questions. Doug

https://validmfg.com/product/vehicle-leveling-system/

Tibortz
Explorer
Explorer
SuperBus wrote:
I hope someone will be able to answer your question specifically. Otherwise, I would recommend getting in contact with the chassis manufacturer. They should have schematics for you.

I was hoping someone wouldโ€™ve been able to respond as well but thank you for looking.

SuperBus
Nomad
Nomad
I hope someone will be able to answer your question specifically. Otherwise, I would recommend getting in contact with the chassis manufacturer. They should have schematics for you.