cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

Livin_Good
Explorer
Explorer
wolfman01 wrote:
SCVJeff wrote:
(Last Weekend)
Finished replacing headlights and driving lights with SilverStar Ultra's. Still washing blood off arms, but I can see really good now... :M

You are going to regret buying those. Silverstar Ultras have a very high failure rate.

I've had mine for several years without any problems at all. Lots of failures could be due to handling with bare fingers(body oil will overheat the bulb).

I don't regret mine one iota....

glorio
Explorer
Explorer
Installed fumoto valve and changed oil and
greased all fittings. Checked all fluid levels.
less is more

SCVJeff
Explorer
Explorer
wolfman01 wrote:
You are going to regret buying those. Silverstar Ultras have a very high failure rate.
I keep hearing that but am still on the set installed in 2004 on the daily driver. Wish me luck..
Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350

wolfman01
Explorer
Explorer
SCVJeff wrote:
(Last Weekend)
Finished replacing headlights and driving lights with SilverStar Ultra's. Still washing blood off arms, but I can see really good now... :M

2011 Hyundai Accent SE (8k)
1996 Tiffin Allegro Bay 31' ga$$er motorhome (42k)
Bear, my four legged, furry companion.
RVing is an obsession more expensive than drugs. :E

SCVJeff
Explorer
Explorer
(Last Weekend)
Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350

slickest1
Explorer
Explorer
Bought a spare tire, mounted it on a rim and put it in the basement.Gathering up all the spare things like tools extra oil and filters, belts before we get too cold. Will make it easier to leave after xmas when it is cold. Happy Trails Dennis.
1998 Holiday Rambler Imperial 40 ft.
Dennis and Marcie and Pup the Jack Russell

rodandlaurie
Explorer
Explorer
Took all the liquid things out that could freeze so we could put it away until after Christmas, when we will get it out and head to Texas!!!
Hubby and Me
Kasper, our Schnauzer Kid
2006 Itasca Meridian DP
Jeep Wrangler Toad - Husker Red

BigRabbitMan
Explorer
Explorer
Did a thorough clean of the bedroom and carpet getting ready for a trip 10 days from now.

I also emailed a friend that has the same coach and told him he can have the original gas stove and oven from my coach for him to install in his coach (a PO modified his). I will be converting to a dual gas and electric set up with a built in micro/convection oven.
BigRabbitMan
Gas to Diesel Conversion project
76 FMC #1046, Gas Pusher became a Diesel Pusher
Discussion thread on this site
"You're never too old to learn something stupid."

dvs57
Explorer
Explorer
Didn't do it today, but we recently replaced the carpet with tile. Looks great and it's a lot easier to keep clean.
Jerry and Deb
2015 Itasca Solei
2017 Jeep Wrangler

chiefswife
Explorer
Explorer
Took it in to have the end cap repaired where DH had a fight with a tree branch (tree branch won :M)
DH John Carson
me
Dog: Buddy, half Cocker Spaniel - half ? = totally adorable!

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Installed another (the last) window awning, this one over the bedroom window. In retrospect we should have ordered one at least 6" wider!

When we moved the rig we found a new oil spot on the concrete just below the engine. On arrival at the RV Park there was already a black wet spot on the concrete even before we could slide a piece of cardboard in.

Phoned Freightliner, up early tomorrow to take the rig in!

Best get it checked out before heading south for our 5 month Mexico sojourn.

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
Winterized it, but will drive it Friday for a Veterans Parade. WIll have coffee and a warm place for old cold vets.

mscamping
Explorer
Explorer
EndevorV10: Erik, I got a new handle kit out of Elkhart, $31.43 plus shipping and sales tax(you shouldn't have this), $48.70 to the front door.. That's where the OEM came from.. The kit has new screws,rubber gaskets,both ends, and a new acrylic handle.. You can get words put on it if you like, we didn't cause we thought that's what made it crack and look unsafe.. I snapped it into when I got it off, so it was ready to break.. FlemingsalesOEM.com is the site..
Mike M..

PS: Do you guys and gals belong to Holiday Rambler RV club?? You ought to check it out if you don't.. If you do might see ya in Dequion next summer..
2003 Holiday Rambler Neptune 36 PBD - ISB 300 Cummins- Allison MH2000 5 speed
2013 Equinox w/Blue Ox Aventa II & SMI Stay-n-Play Duo
FMCA 331658 HRRVC 105155 Chapter - 57- Good Sam Life Member - Coach Net - 3/4 timers
Mike & Sharon

smjanes
Explorer
Explorer
Put it away for the winter ๐Ÿ˜ž

sundancer268
Explorer
Explorer
yesterday I dropped the three seat posts off at the welders to have him shorten them up three inches and to make a backing plate for the front passenger seat. I will feel better with the seat bolted down better and not relying on just bolts through the flooring alone.

Today I re-glued the cabinet that mounts between the barrel chairs and will soon start to make some drawers to install in it to make better use of the storage space.
U. S. Navy (RETIRED) 1993
1995 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser 34' Diesel Pusher Cummins B5.9 12 Valve Engine, Allison MD-3060 6 Speed Transmission.
TOAD: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
Road Master Sterling All-Terrain, Airforce One