cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
Well that didn't work so I will try again.

After.

Before.

I forgot one step.

Got it this time.
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
I have been having intermittant problems with the house batteries draining and started discinnecting one of the battery cables but it is a pain in the behind to do that so I installed a disconnect switch I purchased from Harbor Freight for $4. It was simple and the only mod I had to make was to open up the hole in the cable connector a small amount.

Here is a before picture.
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff459/debishop1/IMG_2295.jpg

Here is an after picture.
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff459/debishop1/IMG_2293.jpg

I am posting this mostly to test my newly aquired skill in posting pictures in a text post but the switch works great.
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Filled up the windshield washer fluid tank, ready for the Pacific Northwest rains when we approach home in April.

'Bout time, we've been parked in the sun here for 2 and a half months and will probably get rolling north is 6 or 7 weeks.

SkiingSixPack
Explorer
Explorer
Didn't exactly do it today ... I removed the snow and ice from the edge to the vent and all around it and installed a MaxxAir cover. Made alot of difference to be able to open the vent in the winter when we are all in there. Much less condensation inside. Side windows just do not work as well.
My better half
DS-18,DD-17,DS-15,DS-15 (4 teenagers, in da house)
Summit Red Sunshine-4
Brandy Red Sunshine-At the bridge

The greatest thing you ever can do now,
Is trade a smile with someone who's blue now,
It's very easy just...

Hank_MI
Explorer
Explorer
Moved the battery tender from one house battery to the other. The desulfation mode looks like it actually resurrected, at least temporarily, one of them that had a bad cell.

HP_Tech
Explorer
Explorer
Looked at the price of diesel (almost $4.00/gallon in my area) and decided to keep her parked. Throwing $20 bucks out the window every 40 miles just didn't appeal to us right now.
2000 HR Imperial 40' DP w/350 Cummins/Allison 3000
Banks PowerPack w/AFE Intake & AeroTurbine Exhaust
Koni FSD's, Ohtsu 295's

jeepin
Explorer
Explorer
Picked the coach up at the dealership after having warranty work done, that only took 6 weeks!! Got her home washed the road slop off... backed her next to the garage... opened all the slides... fixed an adult beverage, turned on the TV and just sat!:) Fixed a few more beverages and dreamed of our up coming trip to Texas in 8 weeks. Hoping the 8 weeks goes fast and the 13 day trip goes slow so it can really be enjoyed!!!
Jim & Kim & Tugger (the 4 legged kid)
2010 Newmar Ventana 4333
2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

revump
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced some of the interior lights with LEDs
Bob

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Shoveled out the people door on the motor home garage again. Opened the door. Yup, the motor home is still there. Checked the starting battery trickle charger.

Oh, when will this winter ever end? Snows, then the temp drops below zero for a few days. Then the temp rises and it snows again, etc.. But the sun feels good through the house front windows.

pohlcat
Explorer
Explorer
Took her out of storage today. Need state inspection for plates. Hopefully will get a day trip in tomorrow to exercise everything.
excitement overcoming cabin fever!!!!!!!!!!
2003 37' Coachmen Cross Country Diesel
Blue Ox Tow Bar
TST TM-510RV

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
Fitted the computer and command module for the new cruise control tested it in demo mode now hoping it will work o.k. when I hit the road soon.
Gulfstream Sunvoyager Cummins 5.9BT DP.

Travelin2
Explorer
Explorer
FC wrote:
Since our MH is parked for the winter in a storage yard, I went up to start it and run the motor and the genny for about 35 minutes. Started perfectly even after sitting in the freezing temps for the last month. Sitting there gave me the opportunity to plan for trips as soon as it warms up here.

FC, In that 35 minutes you could have been 35 miles closer to Florida.:)
John & Gloria
South West, Florida
2009 Leisure Travel Serenity

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Rerouted heater duct under kitchen cabinets to make room for kickspace heater. Will be installed as soon as I decide which one.
A "Retired" Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste
Chuck USNR, USAF & USCGA and Suzie
Challenger Owners Club

2015 Thor Challenger 37KT
2014 Ford Fiesta
2011 Sea Eagle 385 FT kayak
2009 Polaris RZR
2014 Zenetto Stealth road bike

vmckague
Explorer
Explorer
Installed two new coach batteries and a wizard controller on the intel converter. Now have to figure out why one of the basement doors won't latch. Always something.

goff1256
Explorer
Explorer
Changed oil & filter,79,989 miles and I hope a lot more to come.
I had to move in to overflow because of the 21 day rotation policy at Agave Gulch. Only 12 overflow spaces left, if I counted right.
Erick & Jackie Goff; Plus Ellie Mae the Fu Fu Dog