cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Washed roof and sides, dusted inside, cleaned woodwork vac'ed and moped floors. Ready for the road.
A "Retired" Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste
Chuck USNR, USAF & USCGA and Suzie
Challenger Owners Club

2015 Thor Challenger 37KT
2014 Ford Fiesta
2011 Sea Eagle 385 FT kayak
2009 Polaris RZR
2014 Zenetto Stealth road bike

zmotorsports
Explorer
Explorer
Over the weekend I finished the installation of the our new Carefree SOK III slide toppers and SL window awnings. Mike.

2003 Monaco Dynasty/ 26' Haulmark Edge trailer
2011 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Used leftover piece of plastic from storm door project and cut baffel to fit bath ceiling vent with hole for fan. Greatly improved air flow with fan. Found several cabinet door latches not hitting center of catch-adjusted and now they close easier but still have same holding tension. Added wire shelf to cabinet above kitchen sink, DW VERY happy with additional storage.
Challenger Owners Club

2014 Ford Fiesta
2009 Polaris RZR

koda55
Explorer
Explorer
Washed the roof, Replaced water drains, replaced one vent cover and installed new seals. Will reseal all points tomorrow.

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Got bottom of screen door fitted with plastic sheet for cool weater camping with door open. Back to big box for more material.
Challenger Owners Club

2014 Ford Fiesta
2009 Polaris RZR

pohlcat
Explorer
Explorer
Watch the door below the driver fly off after Cummins didn't latch it after service.

They did say they would pay for it.
2003 37' Coachmen Cross Country Diesel
Blue Ox Tow Bar
TST TM-510RV

Hudsoner
Explorer
Explorer
Started to put in hard wood flooring in the bedroom.

Dashonthedash
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday, I de-winterized, so guess what it's doing (the weather, that is) today?
Gary Shapiro
Shadow - 7-year-old Greyhound (aka Shadow Ninja)
Hannah - 4-year-old GSD rescue (aka the Canine Tornado)
Max, Dash (GSDs), Willow, Dot, Allan, Lily (Greyhounds), and Molly(GSD Mix), at the Bridge and in my heart forever
2011 G'town 280DS Class A

Go_Dawgs1
Explorer
Explorer
Finished the first coat of roof sealer. Will be applying the second coat tomorrow afternoon and then we will finish the interior cleaning. Am waiting for the AC shrouds and awning fabric. Then its time for camping.
2004 Ford F350 Lariat 4x4 Dually
2017 Grand Design Reflection 303 RLS

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Installed rotating tank vent, cut foam pipe insulation to cover wiper blades and painted some woodwork projects.
Challenger Owners Club

2014 Ford Fiesta
2009 Polaris RZR

Mainship
Explorer
Explorer
Pulled plug on charger, needed it as I had plugged in a 12v high frequency sound generator that killed the start battery, now I know the house charger doesn't charge the start battery.
Bled brake system for the second time this year, did see some******coming out.
Started engine and moved it 6 inches forward and back to test new brake calipers and pads installed this month.
Ready now for the the new camping season, if a month's break constitutes a new season, no snow, lots of rain this week a foot in two days.

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Door was sticking a bit so filed latch. Ran wire for new LED light strip to entry door switch and sealed wire entry hole. Spent several hours trying to figure out how to buy one cell boost kit for use in RV and house, to many technical problems, will try Wilson tech support Monday.
Challenger Owners Club

2014 Ford Fiesta
2009 Polaris RZR

Snomas
Explorer
Explorer
Just had to put a new circuit board that sits on top of the dash. Several 12V items stopped working. $$600.00 OUCH.
2006 WINNEBAGO ASPECT 29H Ford E450 Super Duty
2018 F150 Lariat Crew Cab, Coyote 5.0 L RWD

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday Juan completed the colour coat and clear coat after the fg repair. Just a tiny area. the lower half of the front cap and two panes repainted. $3500 pesos!

tncroadrunner
Explorer
Explorer
We loaded some extra blankets & pillows for the extra people we'll have with us next weekend, as well as some non-perishables. Trying to "baby proof" as much as possible, as we'll have a 3 year old & a 10 month old with us. DH bought & installed a couple new batteries and a paper towel rack...sometimes it's the little things!

It was 85 yesterday & barely hit 65 today...but it stayed dry! Gotta love spring...can't wait to leave for our big trip!
We've been to & through many states, but not with the MH...Watch for Road Trip 2011!!