cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

Hudsoner
Explorer
Explorer
SRT wrote:
Like to work on the motor home but it got cold again (29ยฐF this morning). Plus we got 2" of snow this morning. We have a campout planned in less than 4 weeks. Looks like the weather will stay cold for the next week or two so The de-winterizing, etc. will be compressed into a few days.

I was ready to de-winterize this weekend. I guess it has to wait another week. The weatherman on MN PBR said yesterday that week after next should be nice and warm with a few days in the 70's! Let's hope he is right!

TexRex
Explorer
Explorer
I tried that Bar Keepers Cleaner and Red Max Pro on a small part of the front of the rig. My Class A is a 1997 and has never spent much time under cover. I can not explain to you how great that looks. From a dull off white finish to what looks to be a brand new gel coat. Wow, have I got a lot of work to do!. Many thanks to who ever recently brought that up, darn what a difference!
Thom
97 Rexhall Vision
Pride of the Fleet

deandec
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the Front CRT with a LED/LCD TV. :C

Moved a thermostat to make room for the TV. :E

Filled the tank, $300 at $4.20 per gallon. :M
Dean
95 CC Magna, Jeep GC

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Like to work on the motor home but it got cold again (29ยฐF this morning). Plus we got 2" of snow this morning. We have a campout planned in less than 4 weeks. Looks like the weather will stay cold for the next week or two so The de-winterizing, etc. will be compressed into a few days.

GHOST1750
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday I filled it with diesel fuel @ $4.35/9 a gallon then took it and had it serviced. Today I washed it getting it ready for a three day outing next week with some of our RV club members.
Just Don and a Chiuahua called Dulce
2003 39' Tradewinds LE
2002 Cavalier tow
Korean Veteran, USAF
FMCA F357981
CC4C
GOOD SAM

Life is a journey, not a destination !

timmac
Explorer
Explorer
Just spent 6 hrs buffing my motorhome with a electric buffer with turtle wax oxidation remover and wash it 3 times to get it clean as it ever has been, tomorrow I start in with the Red Max Pro floor finish, 2-3 coats should have my rig looking like brand new..

Yes I am wore out, not a young pup anymore but its nice to be almost done..

beefsupremexj
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday- new air filter and resealed roof and seams...now ready for the weather.
Today- 4 new shocks, fluid top off, check tires, and off to camp for the weekend.
Next week- oil change, tranny fluid change
1999 Georgie Boy Landau F53 V10
1999 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 5M- Toy
2007 Honda TRX300EX- Toy
2008 Saturn Aura-Toad

_Sea_Of_No_Care
Explorer
Explorer
In the last 3 days, cleaned, conditioned and sealed the roof. Washed and waxed the entire MH by hand except for 2 small sections which will be tomorrows task, if I regain feeling in my arm by then. Then I'm down to cleaning rims and conditioning slide out seals and other rubber items on the coach with aero 303. I must say the MH is looking sweet!! It's a lot of work, but it is FUN work. Then heading out mid week for our 3rd trip of the year over to the west side of Michigan for a nice 5 days at the state park in Grand Haven. I can't wait!! Hope everyone has a great day and safe travels!

Dave
Dave and Gail
2006 Monaco Diplomat 40 PDQ
400 h.p. Cummins, Roadmaster Chassis
2006 Jeep Wrangler TOAD

Wanderlost
Nomad II
Nomad II
Made an appointment with the repair place for tomorrow. Considering that the engine isn't making any weird sounds, that "check engine" light is most likely something very minor, like a sensor needing replacement.
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Czarny, black cat
Rainbow Bridge: Spotacus, Alexander the Grrreat, and so very many more

kendall69
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced some overhead cabinet shocks. Replace the two defroster vents, the gorilla that installed them decided to crank the screws in till the plastic cracked. Changed the oil to REDLINE synthetic. Fired up the gennie and tested both air units. Filled the fresh water tank with bleach water and the black tank with the detergent, water softener mixture. re adjusted some latches. Put some velcro on the edge of a few drawers that kept flying out turning corners.
Off to the dealer tomorrow for belt and hose change, brake fluid and tranny fluid change.
Owned (1) Class A (2) class C (1) truck camper looking at a Class (B)
New proud Owner of a 2014 Phoenix Cruiser 2400

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
Just got back from the beach ten days ago and had a big list of stuff to do, cleaned the dust from the bottom of the oven, checked the air/fuel mixture of the stovetop and oven, had some yellow flame and soot on one pan, changed the wiper blades (had to remove a rivet so the wiper frame would fit the arm) the nut came off the bolt very hard, lots of rust, replaced both the fuel filters and dug up a couple of half gallon jugs so I can change the oil in the generator and take the oil to the recycler, also replaced the built in water filter canister. Two days ago I chased down the leaking vacuum line that actuates the heater shutoff valve in the chassis HVAC system and blew the fuse for the HVAC controls on the dash so tomorrow I will look for that, then it's off to the shop to have the Quickee step and the generator repaired. May have the engine carb rebuilt too. Then on the 22nd we leave with DGKs for Utah and Colorado.
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II

sootslayer
Explorer
Explorer
Nothing, thinking about selling it since I can't use it this pipeline season to live in like I did last year.. I wouldn't even think about selling if I could use 6 months a year. But going to be in NJ, not far from NY City on a job and there are no campgrounds. I'll be here for a couple years on these projects.

Hank
2005 Newmar 3910 Kountry Star

pianotuna
Nomad III
Nomad III
error, sorry
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

Mookie5362
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced tires - went with Toyo's M143's

RRTom
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the mattress in our motor home.
2020 Georgetown GT 31LS