cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

SCVJeff
Explorer
Explorer
Drove over the the CAT doc to see how expensive the noise that sounds like an idler bearing coming apart is going to be :S
Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350

SCVJeff
Explorer
Explorer
BeaverBoy wrote:
---snip--- These can be found at www.streetilluzionz.com there are a high quality billet aluminum housing light.
Next I am thinking about adding some more of these for docking lights.
Link N.G.

How bout some pix too ๐Ÿ™‚
Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350

charles
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned the windshied inside and out with a little soapy water and windex then squeegied it off. No more streaks or smears, ready for that sun glare heading south.

Nick
2011 Winnebago Vista 35F
2019 Thor Chateau 22B

Pirate1
Explorer
Explorer
Removed both (I have two) door locks and replaced with units that will open all four locks with one key.

Livin_Good
Explorer
Explorer
Looks Great....

Bigdog
Explorer
Explorer
Am missing it as it's sitting at the shop waiting for the parts for the Traveller repairs. I had to go over and get my toolbox out of it Sat and just sat in it for a few minutes with the gennie on to bring up the house batteries..Sure miss her when I look out the window and she's not there..Been gone a whole 5 days now.
The other problem is that I'm doing a bunch of honeydo's and don't have the MH for an excuse.

Great job on the bunks...Nice to see someone that has the patience for that kind of work.Not that driving a schoolbus doesn't take a bit patience.
GO COUGARS
2001 Tradewinds 7390 LTC
330 Cat Turbo Freightliner Chassis
2011 Jeep Liberty(toad)

'88 Mustang 5 Spd 5.0L GT convertible (not Toad)

anemic
Explorer
Explorer
the finished bunks are great!

the onan paint job looks great!
Noob, 1996 Tiffin Allegro Bay 28' since May 2011

Freightguy
Explorer
Explorer
Livin Good wrote:
Freightguy wrote:
I have noticed recently the enclosure for my generator had large spots in the paints with rust forming under them. I found that you can buy the Onan green paint at any Cummins place. Pretty convenient.

I removed the top cover and scraped the paint off where the rust was on the side wall and then used a wire wheel on it and sanded the whole thing.

Then I did the same to the top.

The paint is a great match! I sprayed the affected areas with a first coat.

Also wire wheeled all the bolts and painted them. Here is the finish product. 4 hours, 1 can of Onan green and 1 can of black.

Great looking paint job. Might I suggest some black snap ties on the wiring.

Thanks! I really had wished I had the black ties when I realized I had to cut the old one off. But, wrapping the job up at the end of the day, I did not want to run to the store again. Maybe down the road........
2009 American Tradition 42P
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimted

Livin_Good
Explorer
Explorer
Freightguy wrote:
I have noticed recently the enclosure for my generator had large spots in the paints with rust forming under them. I found that you can buy the Onan green paint at any Cummins place. Pretty convenient.

I removed the top cover and scraped the paint off where the rust was on the side wall and then used a wire wheel on it and sanded the whole thing.

Also wire wheeled all the bolts and painted them. Here is the finish product. 4 hours, 1 can of Onan green and 1 can of black.

Great looking paint job. Might I suggest some black snap ties on the wiring.

Kevgrn114
Explorer
Explorer
At long last, the curtains and mattresses have been made. For all intensive purposes the bunks are done! Yeah! We will take them on a maiden voyage next weekend!

PyrateSilly
Explorer
Explorer
I took the first layer of gunk off the shower that the last owner says that they cleaned.
My husband meantime worked on finishing up fixing the corian counter.
We then went to open the motor from the inside of the coach to work on making sure all the grounds and wires were in good condition. We had found some on the inside not grounded correctly so we wanted to make sure all were correct. Found that the Bendix Cruise Control is loosing air, appearently that particular piece of equipment works more than just the cruise control. Looking to find the parts to fix it instead of trying to replace the whole thing. May have to but it is not a must yet.
Found out that the last ownwers may have had the wrong battery isolater replaced. They had the major one done but not the secondary one so we may need to replace that part too.
We stopped for today to go look at some tires someone had for sale that was supposed to fit the 95 4Runner but nope too big so we will probably get the ones that he would really like instead.
We are getting the MH ready to take the first trip besides when we bought it and brought it back from AZ to CA. This trip will be to Vegas for Christmas. In a few months we are taking her back to MI and then getting ready for full-timing, selling the S&B and stuff like that.
Abigail and Christine having fun in a 1993 Monaco Crown Royale Signature Series 40ft 300hp RV.

Freightguy
Explorer
Explorer

2009 American Tradition 42P
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimted

Kevgrn114
Explorer
Explorer
Working on misc things today during the rain and noticed a leak up by the driver seat.:-(

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Backed her under cover for four weeks. No more trips till we head south to RGV after Xmas.
A "Retired" Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste
Chuck USNR, USAF & USCGA and Suzie
Challenger Owners Club

2015 Thor Challenger 37KT
2014 Ford Fiesta
2011 Sea Eagle 385 FT kayak
2009 Polaris RZR
2014 Zenetto Stealth road bike

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned the snow off the driveway in front of the motor home garage.