cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

srzak
Explorer
Explorer
well spring is here, oil changed, rv cleaned, opened awning to check them out and have to replace a few parts , but unit looks good, and thanks to people on rv.net I needed to change the contrast on cluster and they knew just what to do, now i see what gear i'm in a whole lot better, steve

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Added 2 inch lip on front of kitchen sink shelf to keep stuff from sliding off. Added bug screen to furnace vent. Added bungees in two cabinets to keep things in place on the road (bought 50 feet for old travel trailer and still have twenty or so feet left.) Added some 4x4 fence post sections in basement for storing various poles and sticks.
A "Retired" Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste
Chuck USNR, USAF & USCGA and Suzie
Challenger Owners Club

2015 Thor Challenger 37KT
2014 Ford Fiesta
2011 Sea Eagle 385 FT kayak
2009 Polaris RZR
2014 Zenetto Stealth road bike

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
Went to muffler shop to retrieve the bus yesterday. Battery was dead, waited 1 hour for GS service was fully pleased with the service. Not happy with muffler shop not offering a jump. Brought bus home and will begin bringing back to life after winter sleep this week and weekend. Was going to stop for gas but at $3.65 per I thought I would wait and see if it was less next Monday? Goes down after weekend usually.

Have a vampire must find and defang. It has been suggested here I use battery shut offs. If all else fails I will. I think it is the radio, damn thing won't turn off half the time.

We have a screen room and have never used it. How difficult are they to put up? Do they complete a ground to screen connection?

Thanks,

PSU_RVr
Explorer
Explorer
Just drove back from Disney. Great trip. 8 of us and we're all still talking to each other ๐Ÿ˜‰
Only bad part was the snow last night. It just wasn't right.
Newmar Canyon Star 3920 Toy Hauler
Where it's been, the crew -Bandit, Morgan, Sherman. It:

zmotorsports
Explorer
Explorer
Last night I removed the bedroom slide topper and installed the new Carefree SOK III. Looks and works great. Only two more slide toppers and two window awnings to go. Hopefully I will be able to finish them up over the weekend so we can head out and try them next weekend. Mike.

2003 Monaco Dynasty/ 26' Haulmark Edge trailer
2011 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a lighted dash switch for my new aux dash power system. Now when we are parked, I can turn off all road electronics with one switch. Should help battery drain. Added four gang switch set at entry door for future projects. Added LED to base of outside assist handle and connected to new switch (looks good at night.) Removed and reinstalled microwave trying to get rid of rattle.
A "Retired" Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste
Chuck USNR, USAF & USCGA and Suzie
Challenger Owners Club

2015 Thor Challenger 37KT
2014 Ford Fiesta
2011 Sea Eagle 385 FT kayak
2009 Polaris RZR
2014 Zenetto Stealth road bike

tncroadrunner
Explorer
Explorer
Aaahhhh, we aired her out a bit. It got up to 70 today, so we had the door & windows open & fans running. Cleaned out the "junk drawer" -- how did I end up with a junk drawer in the MH? Oh well. Tomorrow, we'll move her over to the middle of the driveway so we can wash all the snow gunk away... Next outing in just under 2 weeks, for 3 nights. About 2-1/2 months 'til our cross country trip...almost ready to start a daily countdown!!
We've been to & through many states, but not with the MH...Watch for Road Trip 2011!!

revump
Explorer
Explorer
We have enjoyed three relaxing days at the Oasis RV Resort in LV
Bob

falconbrother
Explorer II
Explorer II
Wasn't like today, with-in the last two weeks. Replaced the master cylinder, added valve stem extensions to the dualies. Today adjusted the carb on the generator and checked everything out, took her for a nice drive.

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Had Juan Salazar come to the RV Park to give us a quote to repair some fiberglass damage and repaint the front cap below the windshield and another panel that had some stain damage. 3500 pesos! (roughly $200.00!) He does beautiful work, we have had him get rid of "Expletives" for years!

He can't do the work here so we are moving to another park in the morning

We're in Mazatlan by the way.

slickest1
Explorer
Explorer
Went to where it was stored for winter. Batteries were up, engine flashed right up, but tires were encased in 3" of ice on ground so it took a little foolin but it now moved. Will go back on the weekend and unthaw airline to air levelers. A couple glitches to fix but all in all it weathered the 4 months of minus temps well.
1998 Holiday Rambler Imperial 40 ft.
Dennis and Marcie and Pup the Jack Russell

Pirate1
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a second gray tank earlier but finally finished all the plumbing for it today.

Tedtoo
Explorer
Explorer
I picked out the design for my new paint job to be done April 18! Much cheaper than a new rig and mine runs like a top!

TedToo

zmotorsports
Explorer
Explorer
My new Carefree SOK III slideout toppers showed up yesterday so I started to remove all of the old ones to make ready for installation of the new. I am hoping to start installing them tonight if weather holds out. It is supposed to rain this afternoon. I hope the weather report was wrong as usual. Mike.
2003 Monaco Dynasty/ 26' Haulmark Edge trailer
2011 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon

her_I
Explorer
Explorer
It is 33F this morning. That is 50 degrees colder than when we left Mission, Texas. I am draining water lines and putting in ant-freeze this morning before continuing north.