cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

decan9
Explorer
Explorer
Changed out the 1141 lights over the dinette with brighter ones so I could see my crosswords in the morning while the DW is asleep!
Bonnie and me and Casey makes three!
Staying warm in Southern California
FMCA #402157
W9NCR

Birddogman
Explorer
Explorer
Packed her up so the dogs and I can leave early tomorrow morning for a month long western hunting trip! Yippie!
2008 Winnebago Journey 39z DP
2004 Jeep Liberty toad

hogrider80
Explorer
Explorer
In my quest to replace most of the interior lighting with LEDs, with this installment I put one each of these over the sink and kitchen work area respectively. SO much nicer than fluorescents.

AR111 LED lights

GHOST1750
Explorer
Explorer
Mine's in storage in Ca. and I'm in Missouri until Nov.so won't be doing anything with or to it today.:(
Just Don and a Chiuahua called Dulce
2003 39' Tradewinds LE
2002 Cavalier tow
Korean Veteran, USAF
FMCA F357981
CC4C
GOOD SAM

Life is a journey, not a destination !

wolfman01
Explorer
Explorer
I actually finally figured out what two mystery switches that are in my bathroom did. One is a second water pump switch, and a second and obviously non stock switch turns on the electric side of the water heater. Sweet. ๐Ÿ˜›
2011 Hyundai Accent SE (8k)
1996 Tiffin Allegro Bay 31' ga$$er motorhome (42k)
Bear, my four legged, furry companion.
RVing is an obsession more expensive than drugs. :E

Buffettphan
Explorer
Explorer
Sat in it, dreaming of our next voyage
2004 Lance 1010
2005 GMC 2500HD
Bilstine Shocks
Hellwigs
Tork lifts
Stables Loads
Thule duel axle trailer
2012 Harley Davidson Electra Glide Limited
2013 Softail Deluxe
2004 Harley Davidson Sportster 883C

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Took it to Nova Scotia

The following URL will usually find us.

http://map.findu.com/va7rv-12

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
Repaired the screen washer pipe.
Gulfstream Sunvoyager Cummins 5.9BT DP.

wolfsshadow
Explorer
Explorer
Well Cleaned her MH from Front to back, top to bottom,And then washed her Wife went to walmart got me a few jugs of antifrezze for her. After we did that parked her in the back yard for a long winters nap in Alberta

deaton60
Explorer
Explorer
Found problem with "bad" starter. It was a lose positive lead. Tightened the nut. Problem solved. Saved the $725 that Cummins was quoting to replace the starter. Feel good!

bresdogsr
Explorer
Explorer
Changed the oil.
2014 Newmar Dutch Star 4018

slickest1
Explorer
Explorer
Finally finished the laminate flooring, big improvement. Thought maybe noisier inside while traveling but if anything it is quieter. Installed new lid on rear a/c yesterday, while up there re caulked all the vents etc. Today made a new dash bezel, the one for the radio and heater/ac controls and switches. Used a piece of scrap oak, ran it through the thickness planer, and drilled and filed the necessary holes. A long and tedious job but looks better than the plastic one with the corners broken off.
1998 Holiday Rambler Imperial 40 ft.
Dennis and Marcie and Pup the Jack Russell

teebee1
Explorer
Explorer
To the tire store to rebalance front tires. Ended up rotating front to back and back to front on opposit sides to keep the rotation the same direction. We found out there is a bad wheel that needs changing. Ford says it is a covered item under their warranty.
teebee1
2007 Four Winds Hurricane 34B
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser turbo, convertible
retired and irresponsible

xctraveler
Explorer
Explorer
Bought a Samsung 26" LCD LED flat screen tv and am having it installed for me. I am not about to risk my back moving the old set out of the overhead cabinet.
Paul
2012 Phaeton 36QSH on Freightliner Chassis with a Cummins 380 pushing it. 2011 Cherry Red Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with US Gear Unified Tow Brake System. Check out my blog
FMCA 352081 SKP# 99526

pohlcat
Explorer
Explorer
motorhomi wrote:
Gave it a great big hug !! We have had it 10 years now and still love it. Many , many, wonderful memories. Still runs and looks great. Looks a little better than I do after 10 years. We both intend to keep enjoying life.

Great to hear, we believe we'll say the same thing at 10 years. Quality time with family and freinds.
2003 37' Coachmen Cross Country Diesel
Blue Ox Tow Bar
TST TM-510RV