cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

wayneandylarson
Explorer
Explorer
I watched another inch and half of snow accumulate on the roof. The roof already had two feet of snow cover.
2008 Winnebago Adventurer Limited
Workhorse with Chevy 8.1 rear engine
DW aka Sarge
Pet-free zone
Voy electric scooter "Scoot"

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday--washed 8 weeks of dust off the solar panels. In full shade from building along side current went from 1.5 to 3.2!

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Installed digital audio to analog converter for my headset.
A "Retired" Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste
Chuck USNR, USAF & USCGA and Suzie
Challenger Owners Club

2015 Thor Challenger 37KT
2014 Ford Fiesta
2011 Sea Eagle 385 FT kayak
2009 Polaris RZR
2014 Zenetto Stealth road bike

jbone830
Explorer
Explorer
I ate, slept, and watched some TV.

hottubkid
Explorer
Explorer
Drove it from hicago to Shamrock Tx.
hottubkid60193@yahoo.com
2004 SOUTHWIND 36E Tow 2003 CRV

bigB42
Explorer
Explorer
started to clean exterior,got the front end cleaned of dirt and bugs ,we have been on road since oct 17th.stops in mont.,wy,colorado having a great fall and winter
ken

polar76
Explorer
Explorer
Well not today , but 2 days ago , I finished rebuilding my battery compartment and re-installed the 3 8D batteries and ............
EVERYTHING Fit and worked....!!!!

:C
1997 32' Country Coach Allure
2014 Jeep Sahara

:C

SCVJeff
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced defective hydraulic slide solenoid.
Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350

rondeb
Explorer
Explorer
Went and looked at our new Winnebago wfe30w vista at the Dealer. We are waiting for a few things we wanted done and then we will be removing all our things from the Class C to the new Class A.

I guess we now have to change to the Class A threads.

Pete__Amanda
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced 3 out of the 4 batteries. One battery went really really bad -- looked like it was on fire, and it ate two others before I figured it out. OUCH. But we still love our motorhome. Last week, replaced the skylight over the shower. Tomorrow - align some panels on the outside and get it ready to paint. Then back out on the road for 3 months at least!

RUNDLC
Explorer
Explorer
I picked up a 93 Holiday Rambler, 38' Navigator in really good condition, but we have already started "making" it our own. I will be replacing cabinet door hardware, either painted walls or wall paper, new valance fabric, lighting fixtures, towel bars, carpet/lino. upgraded to 22" LCD in bedroom and finally some new exterior color.

I got my paint quote today and I am ok with it. budget for everything is 8-10k I will be into the entire redone unit for under 25k. I will post pics as I go along. I have some clean up stuff to do also, I want to clean up the bays and the engine compartment a little, it ok now but can be nicer. I will also need to fix a few other piddly deals that I find. I am mostly a DIY'er and don't mind getting my hands a little dirty.

I also have a big plus, a few friends who may be able to give me some advice on doing my own maintenance etc. Of course you guy here and IRV are very helpful.

RUNDLC

dragr1
Explorer
Explorer
Had the propane filled, put about 3/4 tank of gas in it, drove it around, and ran the generator. All in preperation for an ice storm in about 36 hours!
2014 Ram 3500 CC Longbed 4x4, G56, tow rig
2013 Jayco 33BHTS Travel Trailer
2014 Toyota Tacoma CC TRD 4x4, work rig

Bigdog
Explorer
Explorer
pohlcat wrote:
Canadian Rainbirds wrote:
RUNDLC wrote:
SOLD IT! Now I have to start fixing up the new to me DP!

Cool! :C Welcome to the club. What did you get?

You'll probably have a few of these moments along the way though: :E :h :S and of course finally it will be nothing but :B

Yeah, What did you get? We got our first DP(first MH too) about 13 months ago. Always something to do to it....enjoy most of it...lol.

Got mine in April and have almost 6K miles on it since then and have had several expensive repairs,but it runs like a dream and has never broken down on the road. Started the gennie today and plugged in two 1500 watt heaters and ran it for about 45 minutes to get a real work-out while I washed the I-5 Siskiyou Pass red mud off of it after the last trip.
Taking it in next week to have the new awnings and slidetoppers that were damaged in Death Valley replaced and then to the Sat guy,read cable guy,to have the DISH box upgraded to a DVR box.
GO COUGARS
2001 Tradewinds 7390 LTC
330 Cat Turbo Freightliner Chassis
2011 Jeep Liberty(toad)

'88 Mustang 5 Spd 5.0L GT convertible (not Toad)

pohlcat
Explorer
Explorer
Canadian Rainbirds wrote:
RUNDLC wrote:

You'll probably have a few of these moments along the way though: :E :h :S and of course finally it will be nothing but :B

Yeah, What did you get? We got our first DP(first MH too) about 13 months ago. Always something to do to it....enjoy most of it...lol.
2003 37' Coachmen Cross Country Diesel
Blue Ox Tow Bar
TST TM-510RV

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
RUNDLC wrote: