cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

tyoungs
Explorer
Explorer
Picked it up from the Cummins Coach Care shop after its' pre-hibernation service. Will put it in the buddy's barn (he's in Florida) tomorrow until April 1 or so. Will be a sad day tomorrow.

The good thing though is that this is the second year in a row where I have not had to take in for any service other than the yearly LOF. Fixed the one issue with a failed rad hose myself at the beginning of this season.
Tom & Mary plus Lilli the Havanese
2017 Entegra Aspire 44B,
450 Cummins, Spartan K2
HRRVC #106803
2017 Buick Enclave toad:)
RV.NET Rallies attended - 6

slickest1
Explorer
Explorer
In the last week I replaced the cooktop with a cooktop/oven. Next rebuilt the cabinet under with a pots and pan drawer. Now D.W. is happy and can bake the things we enjoy. Also purchased a Euro recliner to replace the 1 couch we took out. Just returned from a road trip to B.C., lots of bad road, so picked up a set of cable chains just in case. Never had to use them and hope that I never have to. Dennis.
1998 Holiday Rambler Imperial 40 ft.
Dennis and Marcie and Pup the Jack Russell

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
Unrolled the awning and washed off all of the dirt and mildew that I got jammed against the roof while parked under the trees in Minnesota, which I then let air dry in the sun while on the Texas coast. :B

Of course that was after a three mile walk on the beach then a $3.50 mingas breakfast (including coffee) yummm...
Thereโ€™s no fool, like an old fool.

Hank_MI
Explorer
Explorer
Finished mounting the wall mount heater in the bedroom, wired up, cleaned up the mess I made.

Heater works good, convenient location about 1.5' off the floor. No cords, no tripping over it, no moving it around. If I can find a spot to mount one up front I might. I made sure this one is connected to the 'Portable Appliance' breaker. So if I use a portable heater up front or install a wall mount it will be on the 'General Purpose' breaker.

zmotorsports
Explorer
Explorer
I fired up the old girl and had the dealer perform the Norcold Recall. It wasn't all that excited about starting in 10 degree temps.

Taking it to someone else to have work done was probably one of the hardest things I have had to do. I was at work a nervous wreck and on pins and needles all day until they called and said it was finished.

I even layed down some blankets on the floor and on the two couches just in case they had to go inside. After picking it up I put it back into storage for about another eight weeks. Mike.
2003 Monaco Dynasty/ 26' Haulmark Edge trailer
2011 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Finally got around to checking the water level of the house batteries for their winter slumber. Now the Magic xxxxxx (darn, a senior moment, can't remember the name :() can keep the batteries up to snuff for the next 4 months.

wolfman01
Explorer
Explorer
Started replacement of deadbolt in door as the key had vanished. Unfortunately, the inside lock interferes with the screen door, so I will need to cut the lock handle down so it will fit on the post. At least I can lock the coach up again.
2011 Hyundai Accent SE (8k)
1996 Tiffin Allegro Bay 31' ga$$er motorhome (42k)
Bear, my four legged, furry companion.
RVing is an obsession more expensive than drugs. :E

Hank_MI
Explorer
Explorer
Cut a big hole through the bedroom wall into the closet in the hallway. Installing a wall mount electric heater in the bedroom. Rearranged some wiring yesterday to bring power under the closet floor to power the heater.

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Gave the inside a major clean. Well at least we paid a young woman to do it for us.:)

RayChez
Explorer
Explorer
Today since I am back home, I decided to equalize the four six volt batteries. I usually do this once every six months, but this time I just had not done it in over a year. So today I am doing that.
2002 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser
330 HP Caterpillar 3126-E
3000 Allison Transmission
Neway Freightliner chassis
2017 Buick Envision

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
RVRODDER: Just looked at your profile--Right hand or left hand drive? Must be tough getting that rig into a lot of UK Campgrounds!

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
Fitted a new carpet runner and stocked up on hard to get english goodies for my winter trip to spain.
Gulfstream Sunvoyager Cummins 5.9BT DP.

wandering1
Explorer
Explorer
nothing.
HR

RUNDLC
Explorer
Explorer
Just purchased a 22" LCD TV for the rear bedroom, I am replacing one that was stolen. I wanted to do a 26" LCD up front but DW says the tv plays fine when we are in a c g so why bother??

I agreed and kept the money in my pocket, especially since she won't let me mount one up high like I want too. She says the big square hole over the dh would look silly being a cabinet or something. I had to call uncle.

roads_to_travel
Explorer
Explorer
Purchased a genturi with hopes of not using it this winter. That is if we dont lose electricity again. Got a new dvd vcr and cd player but wont install till spring.