cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Did You Do To Your Class B Today ?

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
I see the other types of RV's having this type of thread. I did a search and could not find one here. 🙂

Yesterday, I drove mine to work to "excercise" it. I have driven it to work twice in the two weeks I have owned it.

In the two years I owned my Class C, I drove it to work ZERO times. :E
See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds
1,574 REPLIES 1,574

robbins1
Explorer
Explorer
I wave at her every morning when I take the dogs out. But today I made a new throw pillow for the couch. It says "Home is where you hook up". It has a river with a canoe, trees and mountains in the background and Canada Geese overhead. And a couple of old style class As on it. I purchased the fabric....hence the lack of Bs!
~~~ruth~~~

locoqueso
Explorer
Explorer
Unpacked the Falcon after a 3,200 round trip to Montana. It developed a transmission fluid leak and I plan to take it into a shop next week.
1978 Westfalia Campmobile (P-21) - VW T2 2.0L F.I.- 148,000m
1993 Intervec Falcon (190SLF) - Dodge B350 Maxi 5.9L F.I. - 50,000m

Explorer
Explorer
Straighten up the inside of the Roadtrek from our last trip of the season just before the holidays. Took everything inside that might freeze. We also gave the generator its monthly exercise. No more trips until Spring but we will still be driving in it to keep it active and running. It is going to seem like a long winter waiting for Spring!
Roadtrek 190 Popular 2011

Meryl and Me Hit the Road

Escargot
Explorer
Explorer
Admin,
Feel free to delete my query for san diego rv repair/body shop recs. My question was answered in another thread.
2006 Pleasure Way Plateau TS, MB Sprinter

GailS
Explorer
Explorer
Finished packing the B for our departure, tomorrow morning, to FL. It was 19 degrees this morning here in MD so we look forward to much warmer temps for the next few months.

Admin
My Roadtrek wrote:
How about keeping this long running thread on topic.

Yep!!

Admin
RV.net
Admin
RV.net

My_Roadtrek
Explorer
Explorer
How about keeping this long running thread on topic.

gdoug83
Explorer
Explorer
jimervin wrote:
gdoug
If I remember correctly that is just South of Avon Park. I used to live at Lily Lake.

You remember correct. A few miles west of Sebring, actually. I've played a few rounds at Lily Lake back in the day.
Doug
2010 RT RS Adventurous
Sprinter 3500

Escargot
Explorer
Explorer
goreds2 wrote:
Escargot wrote:
I called the police on my Pleasure-Way first thing this morning.
It was parked on my street and someone t-boned it between last night and this morning. Ouch!! Driver side storage bay and exterior wall is destroyed.
I sorta like to think of it as getting the bulk of the bad behind me for 2012.
The driver of the other vehicle didn't even leave a gift tag, just hit and ran. Hopefully he's feeling hungover and whiplashed today. I sure wouldn't mind lashing and whipping him!

Bummer, I hope it gets fixed even better than it was.

Mayb on well continue this saga here:
Dealing with insurance company. I need reccommendations for competant, honest, professional, RV repair / body shops in metro San Diego. Anyone know of one they can personally recommend? Thank you in advance.

jimervin
Explorer
Explorer
gdoug
If I remember correctly that is just South of Avon Park. I used to live at Lily Lake.
jim

gdoug83
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned it out and tucked it away for a few weeks after 4 days over New Year's weekend at Highland Hammock SP, FL.
Doug
2010 RT RS Adventurous
Sprinter 3500

jimervin
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a back-up camera (wireless). Works nicely. $80 from Advance Auto Parts.
jim

GailS
Explorer
Explorer
I am so sorry to hear what happened to your PW. I, too, hope the repair is better than new and certainly hope they find the driver. Their vehicle must have some serious damage, too.

Escargot
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you, goreds2, same here.

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
Escargot wrote:
I called the police on my Pleasure-Way first thing this morning.
It was parked on my street and someone t-boned it between last night and this morning. Ouch!! Driver side storage bay and exterior wall is destroyed.

I sorta like to think of it as getting the bulk of the bad behind me for 2012.
The driver of the other vehicle didn't even leave a gift tag, just hit and ran. Hopefully he's feeling hungover and whiplashed today. I sure wouldn't mind lashing and whipping him!

Bummer, I hope it gets fixed even better than it was.
See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds