cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

jcamp123
Explorer
Explorer
Not today but yesterday. Put cover back on, 6 inches of snow coming so no new wheels this weekend.
Joe and Susan
Tara the toy poodle and Patches the cat
Retired Teamster traveling when I can
2006 Allegro 32 BA
2009 Saturn Vue Red Line
FMCA 50826
-----------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins !!

CVand261XL
Explorer
Explorer
Well I haven't done anything to ours yet today...as it's 9:45Am and i'm sitting in school...but tonight the rig's getting a good bath.
2008 Dynamax Grand Sport 360 GT - Freightliner Columbia - 450 HP Mercedes Benz
2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - Toad
Held Together with a Roadmaster Falcon II and Stopped with an Even Brake.

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
Completed the installation of two 6V Costco batteries. Surprisingly, it went quite smoothly!
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

Bordercollie
Explorer
Explorer
Used our Tioga 26Q to pick up a large ottoman/cofee table in a box from Costco, carton was to big to fit into our old Toyota Camry wagon. BTW, the Tioga's doorway is 24" wide and ottoman box was 22"+ wide, phew!

PapPappy
Explorer
Explorer
Nvr*lost wrote:
($2.86/gallon regular) I want to come back to this post around July 4th so I can compare gas prices to February.

You may not want to see the results..:S
Bill & Claudia / DD Jenn / DS Chris / GS MJ
Dogs: Sophie, Abby, Brandy, Kahlie, Annie, Maggie, Tugger & Beau ๐Ÿ™‚
RIP: Cookie, Foxy & Gidget @ Rainbow Bridge.๐Ÿ˜ž
2000 Winnebago "Minnie" 31C, Ford V-10
Purchased April 2008:B FMCA# F407293
The Pets

79powerwagon
Explorer
Explorer
I can't even find it! Still encased in a glacier...

I don't think it'll EVER become spring! It'll be -12f again tonight, with more snow coming....
She ain't purdy, but at least she's slow!

jcamp123
Explorer
Explorer
It's 35 degrees today. Took the cover off in preparation of getting 4 new Alcoa Aluminum wheels put on this weekend. (If it doesn't snow, if it does then cover goes back on and will have to wait) Also put 1 more hinge kit on my other Max Air vent cover. Tomorrow putting LCD tv back in. Started generator and ran electric heater for about 1 hour.Started installation on my TriMetric battery system monitor. (Looks like fun.) That's all for this week, season is coming quick.
Joe and Susan
Tara the toy poodle and Patches the cat
Retired Teamster traveling when I can
2006 Allegro 32 BA
2009 Saturn Vue Red Line
FMCA 50826
-----------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins !!

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
Brought the MH back from the storage lot so I can replace the single 12v battery with two new Costco 6V golf cart batteries...wish me luck!
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

hardtohit1
Explorer
Explorer
Finally took it out. drove the family back from high school basketball games.
Felt like tail gating.

Nvr_lost
Explorer
Explorer
It was 42 degrees today so I uncovered it. Aired up the tires (lost 5 pounds in 75 days), Took it for groceries and then stopped for gas ($2.86/gallon regular), ran the generator. I want to come back to this post around July 4th so I can compare gas prices to February.

myway2rv
Explorer
Explorer
Exercise day. Went for a 15 mile tour of the area, ran the genny and topped off the coach battery with distilled water.
Hurry up springtime.. ๐Ÿ™‚ ..I can't wait to get out again.
2005 Jayco 30 GS

rvndogs
Explorer
Explorer
It's about 40 degrees today (surprise surprise with all the freezing rain and what not). Had to go in and smell . . .actually smelt spring in the air....

Plugged her in, hoping to charge the battery up as I didn't take it out this year. She sure does look ready to go . . .

rvndogs

hardtohit1
Explorer
Explorer
Watch the freezing rain stick to it as it sits in the driveway

59huskyss
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the rear u-joint, wow, it was in bad condition. It was telling me (thru vibration) on our last trip, glad I didn't ignore it.
While wife test drove us I studied camper door to find air leak (whistle). Now know where it is just gotta figure out a fix.

dswisherdalarco
Explorer
Explorer
If it does not rain I would love to wash the outside and clean the inside for the trip we are taking in Feb. :B
D&D's Bigg Momma