cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned up the mess from rebuilding the antenna, got the shop vac out and went to work. Put up a thingy to hang the cell phone on the wall, keep it out of the way. Made a stand for the solar light that will set on the ground and light up the FLAG durning the night. Checked out the sofa to see if it was still sleepable.
Bill
Brenda and Bill
2020 Lance 1172, our traveling rig
2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa, 40', fifth wheel, we keep at our snowbird home in central FL, Bushnell, FL.
2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, CC, 4x4, LB, duals, DuraMax

tboss
Explorer
Explorer
I flshed the water tank, ordered a new roof vent for the fridge, new holding catch for the entrance door and the catches for the cargo doors this florida sun plays havoic on the catch mechanisins...Looks loke Im gonne have to put her in the shop next week to find wht that pesky little intermitant skip is...other than that all is well with the coachman and we are ready to go do big time camping....
oh yes and I run the jenny for abt an hour....with the a/c, the micro wave and the table lamb and she pured like a kitten....opps another buy the way I ran the hot water until she cycled off and fired up the burner on the fridge all is well....I still have to chk out the ppiolot lite on the oven will do it tomorrow its too hot out side now

Islandshasta
Explorer
Explorer
Ran the gen set for 3.5 hours with roof ac and fridge, good exercise for the Onan and the air. Washing this afternoon, then off to camp for 3 nights.
1994 Shasta 280XS
Two of us with two kids and two dogs

webpro
Explorer
Explorer
Washed it today...filled her up with diesel and will wax tomorrow.

Roadfrog
Explorer
Explorer
Hey Roadfrog you should not play in the water when doing that job

Now ya tell me! ๐Ÿ˜›

I can tell you I played in the water (shower), LOTS afterwards - ick.
Cheers
Chris

1999 Winnebago Itasca Spirit 29N
1988 Campion Allante 195

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
Hey Roadfrog you should not play in the water when doing that job.LOL
Bill
Brenda and Bill
2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa, 40', fifth wheel, we keep at our snowbird home in central FL, Bushnell, FL.

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Washed it, & turned the fridge on.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

Roadfrog
Explorer
Explorer
1. Replaced my waste tank sensors (grey and black). Total cost of 16 bucks and my readouts are all good now!

2. Added spice rack to the inside of my kitchen cabinet.

3. Replaced the blade valve on the black waste tank - YUCK....don't EVER want to do that again. I spent a half hour in the shower afterwards and I still don't feel like I'm truly clean!
Cheers
Chris

1999 Winnebago Itasca Spirit 29N
1988 Campion Allante 195

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
Well its done, the tv antenna is fixed. When on a recent trip found out that I was not getting tv signals. Got home, bought converter box, 2 channels, something wrong, well found out that probably the previous had wiped out the antenna. If the owner repaired it, very poor job, if it was done by a shop,YUK, The antenna head was replaced with a Signal Commander head the amp inside is a Winegard, the two will not work together, order a new rv2005 Winegare head replace it, found out that the coax had a break in it, so up on the roof again,OH GGGEEEEZZZZZ, really looked at the mess, the coax was smashed between the roof and the mounting plate, to the point of crushing the wire to break the center conductor. So had to pull a new coax, lots of fun, pulled the whole antenna assembly, the previous owner, must have thought that a little caulk was good, so a LOT OF CAULK must be better, had to soak mounting plate overnight in solvent to help remove EXCESS caulk, over 2hrs scraping the roof to remove caulk, a rebuild of the antenna, which really consist of replacing 1 "O" ring, reinstall assembly with the proper amount of caulk and now getting 14 channels. Yep done.
Bill
Brenda and Bill

dsomonster
Explorer
Explorer
Filled her with water, fueled her up, loaded up the clothes, food and drink. @ 5:30pm SoCal time, will be heading off to Gorman for some relaxation and riding.

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
Modified the window valances, they were digging into the brand new leather sofa.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

rj7388
Explorer
Explorer
following a week + long trip to OH & FL; washed it & changed oil in generator...mite actually change filter too if i can get the old filter off ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
ham radio,bluegrass mandolin wannabe
woodworking,photography & fishing
'08 4Winds chateau 28A

jrdr653
Explorer
Explorer
Put on the second coat of UV protect and jumped in the pool
98 Tioga 22E Ford V-10 22,000 Miles, Wife, myself and our dog.
We are enjoying our 27 years of life together.....

Kamphiker
Explorer
Explorer
Washed the outside including the roof took three of us 4 hours, wanted to wax the roof but ran out of energy.

Oh and the three workers were Me, Myself and I........Family likes to camp but no one likes to help clean. You may be able to relate to that one.
2006 Winnebago Outlook WF324V
2009 Honda CR-V 2wd TOAD ......Campgrounds in the Smoky Mountains NP
Last Camping trip ->2011 SUMMER SMOKY MOUNTAINS NATIONAL PARK

donee
Explorer
Explorer
Got ao call from the shop that the hitch install for the toad was complete.
Went to the shop, walked thru connecting the Roadmaster, took a test drive and brought the rig home.
donnie (K7UTA) & Linda
1 rescued furrykid "Buddy"
2016 Fleetwood SouthWind 32VS
14 Jeep Cherokee
K7UTA