cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

pistonsfan
Explorer
Explorer
Loaded it up for one last weekend trip before putting her away for the long winter.

Leaving work early tomorrow and heading for Frankenmuth, Michigan.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk 31SS

28CAMPCAR
Explorer
Explorer
Looked out my window to see all the frost and was glad I winterized my rig last weekend. We may use it more this yr but it only takes me 15 minutes to do.

Dave

Walldo
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a new 32" flat screen tv. Much better, I can see it from any angle....:)
2008 SuperNova 6372
08 Rubicon Unlimited

MoHo_Mojo
Explorer
Explorer
Added a storage compartment under the floor; access via pull out drawer from the outside.
Roughly 4'L x 2'W x 1'D.
I was underneath the moho one day and thought "there's a lot of wasted space right here."
It's been a tough road, but really..... who doesn't have a use for more storage?

note... plan attachment points from outside AND inside before making a 4'long fiberglass box. (missed my W/H by about.... well, didn't miss it. I had to cut away some foam to get the washer & nut on.

wxtoad
Explorer
Explorer
Hard-wired in a TRC Model 34520 surge protector and replaced the old single-stage Parallax/Magnetek 7345 converter/charger with a Progressive Dynamics PD4600 series three-stage charger.

Ted H.
2005 Lazy Daze 26.5 Rear Bath
NE13

Berticus
Explorer
Explorer
tenbear wrote:
In the process of restringing a day/night shade with frayed, not broken, cords. Finished the restringing but need a new spring so can't finish the job until I find one.

tenbear, you might want to look over at the www.dirtyblindman.com He helped me out on some hanger brackets that I needed to replace. Great guy to work with.

Good luck, Robert.
The Setup:
96' Serro Scotty 25'Dodge,4x4,Diesel,Class-C, 86 20' Chris Craft LTD.

JesseJ1826
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the 3500 lb. hitch with 5000 lb. Sort of pricey with all frame reinforcing and so on, but can't put a price on peace of mind.
J J

2001 Four Winds Chateau 31N E450 V10
2006 Saturn Vue V6 AWD, drivetrain by Honda, body by Tupperware
Aventa II, Brake Buddy

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a timer on the bathroom fan.
Class C, 2004/5 Four Winds Dutchman Express 28A, Chevy chassis
2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan
Camped in 45 states, 7 Provinces and 1 Territory

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
In the process of restringing a day/night shade with frayed, not broken, cords. Finished the restringing but need a new spring so can't finish the job until I find one.

jrdr653
Explorer
Explorer
New battery from Costco, headed to the woods next week needed for lights and Heat.
98 Tioga 22E Ford V-10 22,000 Miles, Wife, myself and our dog.
We are enjoying our 27 years of life together.....

Westronics
Explorer
Explorer
Today's task is to add a second house battery.

So far, I have cut open a larger opening and replaced the compartment door to create enough space.

Next up is replacing the battery tray, then putting in two new Trojan T-105RE batteries along with a new battery monitor (Xantrex LinkPro)which I found at a steep discount on eBay.

I'll be parked in the local Home Depot lot for this project. That way I can run in for parts as I need them ๐Ÿ™‚

edit: Finished the basic job, but the brackets hanging down for the underside of the floor sway, so more bracing will be required - as anticipated. I'll add cross-bracing on the back side and under the tray. That should do it. Install of the LinkPro will have to wait until after I figure out where to mount it and how to run the wires.

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the Tornado. On the old one the plastic collar that holds the hose on it broke. The new one has a brass collar.

Took the valve off the black tank drain and cleaned it. Some TP was stuck and the gate wouldn't close completely.

Both work right now.

tboss
Explorer
Explorer
Heysym you cant stop with just sleepin in it you have load the refer with food to cook dinner the first nite we stayed in our coachman we cooked sloppy joes and they were the best ones I ever had > While the wife cleans up the kitchen you can go out side and roll out the awning and check all the little things out like the hot water heater and the furnace and remove the back from the fridge and play with it for a while, man there is a whole new world out there when you become a rver. watch a little tv go to bed and wake up in the morn and cook ham and eggs and grits ( man I love dem grits cus Im from Florida and we do things like that down here.) The reason yankees dont like grits is cus they dont know how to fix them Enjoy your rv happy camping Terry

sym
Explorer
Explorer
Going to pick ours up today and sleep in it in the driveway...its our first time.

ALnCORY
Explorer
Explorer
started loading up for a short trip this weekend... still waiting for my speakers (on backorder from hell) so I can install the new stereo.
I don't think anyones dying statement ever contained the words "I wish I had spent more time in the office", so lets go somewhere!