cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

tboss
Explorer
Explorer
Johnny,,your now to the part where the fun begins,,I did almost the same thing to my coachman c/c santara this spring and I really enjoyed the process...have fun and keep a 12 pack in da fridge...if you have any questions dont fail to ask,,,

Merc40
Explorer
Explorer
1. Installed Vortex fan in vent above toilet
2. Exercised generator for 40 minutes full load
3. Filled fresh water tank
4. Filled propane tank
5. Drained black & gray water tanks
6. Filled up with fuel

Front right tire is riding rough. Guess it is time to replace the front tires (replaced the rears last year). Will get those ordered and replaced this week.

Now if I can just get to a campground next weekend life will be GOOD.

Godsey97
Explorer
Explorer
JohnnyD111 wrote:

enough said

I think I would be sick!

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
mikakuja wrote:
Rich Panganiban wrote:
Laying here in the RV typing this post on my Blackberry.

We're spending the night at the Laguna Seca campground. In the morning,we're taking the coach over to an Allison repair facility in hopes thay can figure out what is causing the "check transmission" light to come on and resulted in the tranny to default into 3rd gear.

Wish us luck!

Had that happen on my 06 Ram, ended up being the input speed control sensor. Cost me about $150 to repair, new sensor fluid and filter.

Thanks for the info. Here's the thread on my situation:
Allison Transmission stuck in 3rd!
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

crawford
Explorer
Explorer
Restocked and washed it in morning heading to Riverside Plantation in east TN Volunteer Camper's Club can't wait lots of food to be had .Hope rain isn't to bad.
Change from a c class to a A class Georgetown 07 triple slide

mikakuja
Explorer
Explorer
Rich Panganiban wrote:

We're spending the night at the Laguna Seca campground. In the morning,we're taking the coach over to an Allison repair facility in hopes thay can figure out what is causing the "check transmission" light to come on and resulted in the tranny to default into 3rd gear.

Wish us luck!

Had that happen on my 06 Ram, ended up being the input speed control sensor. Cost me about $150 to repair, new sensor fluid and filter.

pattexaco
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the booth in our 2006 tioga 31m with two Lazy-boy Wall-a-way recliners. Recliners are less than 30" wide and are a nice fit in that slide area. We did not use booth much and prefer recliners.
Today, I ran engine and also generator.

aacow
Explorer
Explorer
Put my Campground book back in it! I'm dying to get back out on the road.

Berticus
Explorer
Explorer
Well I just finished up my repair job on a factory exterior wall hole. The factory used the wrong wall cut out for the type of floor plan & then repaired it instead of replacing it. Well it failed on the 1st owner and he had it fixed with marine plywoor, caulk and paint. When I bought her it needed repaired and I redid the paint and caulk part. Now I fiberglassed it and primed it.

I will be doing the rest of the damaged areas and doing the same thing then painting her. Now this is a 1-2 year plan as we use it lot all year long.

Now getting the rig ready for a trip to Grand Lake, CO. Should be fun.

Happy & Safe Camping, Robert.
The Setup:
96' Serro Scotty 25'Dodge,4x4,Diesel,Class-C, 86 20' Chris Craft LTD.

cduff
Explorer
Explorer
> unclog the black water tank

A guy here in the park tried doing that by applying pressure; blew the tank up. He's now famous.

Turns out the tank was (almost) empty. My wife thought it was still full as the monitor registered full...it's all good now!

FX21QB
Explorer
Explorer
Spent 4 hours installing back-up camera and running cables. I still need to mount the monitor.... Real happy with hor it turned out so far.

IR back up camera w/ audio

MrsJWells
Explorer
Explorer
We built ourselves a new door! Neither one of us are carpenters by trade but we did an awesome job! Some of the wood in the old one was rotted and it would not stay shut. We had to reverse engineer it but we did it! I am proud of us and just had to share! ๐Ÿ™‚

Have a wonderful day!

Joann
Our Memory Maker!

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer

Wish us luck!
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

jrdr653
Explorer
Explorer
Wife and I replace the window frame in the door of our Motor Home. PEICE OF CAKE!!!! LOL
98 Tioga 22E Ford V-10 22,000 Miles, Wife, myself and our dog.
We are enjoying our 27 years of life together.....

johnbhicks
Explorer
Explorer
> unclog the black water tank

A guy here in the park tried doing that by applying pressure; blew the tank up. He's now famous.:E
-C&J-
www.fugawetribe.com