cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

Sheddah
Explorer
Explorer
I removed tire covers and moved it to the blacktop. Hubby washed and hand waxed it. Getting it ready for our annual spring trip.
DH and Me :B
2004 BT Cruiser 28 Ft

TyroneandGladys
Explorer
Explorer
TMBLSN wrote:
Rich Panganiban wrote:
Put $200 in unleaded fuel today, 1/2 tank ๐Ÿ˜ž

'Unleaded' fuel? You haven't been able to buy 'leaded' fuel in, what, 15 years?

LOL I feel so long in the tooth I can remember when unleaded came out and the old regular started to be referred to as white gas. And do not get me started on Ethel!!!
Tyrone & Gladys
27' 1986 Coachmen

W4MBG
Explorer
Explorer
snowdance: add in about 50 for a tv. it was a FW, with a raised front livingroom. opposing couches, big flat screen, fireplace, etc, etc. it would be great for full-timing. huge bedroom, slides everywhere.

not happening!
1999 Winnebago Minnie, 29', Triton V10, mostly stock. So far...

psmoore
Explorer
Explorer
Picked mine up after having a new LP valve put on and refilling with LP nice to have heat now! Also, fixed the drawer in my bathroomso it wouldn't fall when in the closed position. The brackets were broke.
Paul and Susan - 4 kids
2001 Winnebago Brave 35C

snowdance
Explorer
Explorer
W4MBG wrote:
Drove it to the RV show! That was fun. DW found only one rig she liked more than ours. Anybody got 96 grand lying around they don't need?

Heck you are getting off cheap. Mine fell in love with a 205 grand rig.. Think I will stick with mine..
Snowdance

We spent most of our money traveling... Just wasted the rest..

Chevy 7.4 Vortex
2000 Jamboree 23b Rear Kitchen

http://www.flickr.com/photos/snowdance38

W4MBG
Explorer
Explorer
Drove it to the RV show! That was fun. DW found only one rig she liked more than ours. Anybody got 96 grand lying around they don't need?
1999 Winnebago Minnie, 29', Triton V10, mostly stock. So far...

oldtrucker63
Explorer
Explorer
Camper Ken wrote:
Renewed Coach Net roadside assistance program. I still feel it's the best money I spend every year and haven't needed it so far (knock on wood).

2007 Winnebago Access 31c
(2006 Ford E450 chassis)
One thing about it, If it is ever needed you will be one happy camper because you have it.
Without Trucks,....America Stop's

Camper_Ken
Explorer
Explorer
Renewed Coach Net roadside assistance program. I still feel it's the best money I spend every year and haven't needed it so far (knock on wood).

2007 Winnebago Access 31c
(2006 Ford E450 chassis)
2016 Itasca Navion 24J

TMBLSN
Explorer
Explorer
Rich Panganiban wrote:
TMBLSN wrote:
Rich Panganiban wrote:

Was that a question or a poor attempt at humor?

Sort of a question. Why use the word 'unleaded'? To distinguish from diesel? If so, then it would be gasoline, as opposed to diesel.

The 'digital' generation doesn't even know about leaded/unleaded gasoline. All they know is gasoline and diesel.

Why not state 'petroleum based unleaded gasoline'? It just seemed weird to state 'unleaded' in such a short post. What were you trying to distinguish?

Evidently I'm reading too much into this. I normally assume that someone has a reason for typing a word.
Lee

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
TMBLSN wrote:
Rich Panganiban wrote:

Was that a question or a poor attempt at humor?
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

bradandDale
Explorer
Explorer
We removed the booth from our Minnie Winnie and replaced it with two easy chairs. It gave us more relaxing room and we use two "bean bag" lap trays for eating.
BradandDale

oldtrucker63
Explorer
Explorer
johnbhicks wrote:
I guess this is preliminary...tomorrow I'm going down to A1A Hardware to buy some chain. The hitch mount is breaking away from the chassis extension on this rustbucket and the obvious solution is to chain it up so that even if it breaks it isn't going to fall off in the road. The silly angle is that there's only a 140# grill on the hitch carrier. We need only to get about another 500 miles.

So.... on our old rustbucket we have a chassis extension about four feet long culminating in a bumper. Unfortunately the extension was a closed channel rather than an I-beam and it trapped water over all the years. I gather the fix is to have someone cut it off past the rust and do some welding? OTOH if we get to Georgia in one piece we don't care whether or not we have a bumper...

Geez....I'm a hillbilly. There's something a little different about keeping a 25-year-old motorhome alive....
A small 110 volt welder will weld it just enough to make it to Ga, I will remember to let the water out when I weld my 3 foot piece on my 33 year old baby.
Without Trucks,....America Stop's

johnbhicks
Explorer
Explorer
I guess this is preliminary...tomorrow I'm going down to A1A Hardware to buy some chain. The hitch mount is breaking away from the chassis extension on this rustbucket and the obvious solution is to chain it up so that even if it breaks it isn't going to fall off in the road. The silly angle is that there's only a 140# grill on the hitch carrier. We need only to get about another 500 miles.

So.... on our old rustbucket we have a chassis extension about four feet long culminating in a bumper. Unfortunately the extension was a closed channel rather than an I-beam and it trapped water over all the years. I gather the fix is to have someone cut it off past the rust and do some welding? OTOH if we get to Georgia in one piece we don't care whether or not we have a bumper...

Geez....I'm a hillbilly. There's something a little different about keeping a 25-year-old motorhome alive....
-C&J-
www.fugawetribe.com

TMBLSN
Explorer
Explorer
Rich Panganiban wrote:

Lee

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon