cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Packed it with 32 boxes as part of a house hold move.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

fordman17
Explorer
Explorer
I changed the oil & filter and greased the few fittings,first time in at least 25 years i have changed the oil in one of my vehicles,had it changed at a rv dealer last year and wasn't real sure they changed it,oil was black as coal today,at least i know it was changed correctly this time.

JesseJ1826
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday did the pink stuff chore. Also managed to break the strings on one of the day-night shades. Always something it seems.
J J

2001 Four Winds Chateau 31N E450 V10
2006 Saturn Vue V6 AWD, drivetrain by Honda, body by Tupperware
Aventa II, Brake Buddy

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
Winterized the MH today. Probably didn't have to but no more trips are planned this season so went ahead and did it. Only messed up once, forgot to close the faucets after draining the water thru the low point drains. Used a little more pink stuff and spent more time cleaning up the mess. Hope I don't do that again.
Class C, 2004/5 Four Winds Dutchman Express 28A, Chevy chassis
2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan
Camped in 45 states, 7 Provinces and 1 Territory

MyBigDogg
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced old thermostat with digital honeywell programmable. Changed oil in motor and generator, and fuel filter.

Whew....glad it's monday so I can go to work and take a break!

bobojay5
Explorer
Explorer
Washing, waxing and generally cleaning up interior etc so we can put it up for sale soon
Bob & Sharon
Eastern Kansas
2013 Winnebago ERA 70A
Class B Van

snowdance
Explorer
Explorer
Had a nice day so got a ladder out and went over every calked place on the motorhome. Roof was good but found three places that need some work. One seam on front drivers side of coach that I will redo about 5 feet of the seam, one on the overhead bunk area about 3 inches long and One on back part of the fridge vent about 2 inches. Will take care of those today..
Snowdance

We spent most of our money traveling... Just wasted the rest..

Chevy 7.4 Vortex
2000 Jamboree 23b Rear Kitchen

http://www.flickr.com/photos/snowdance38

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Headed out to Pike Lake for Canadian Thanksgiving with my Brother and family.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

Navy_Smoker
Explorer
Explorer
Just returned from 5 days in Williamsburg, VA. Cleaned it inside and out, did some preventive maintenance on the refreigerator, and started packing for a trip down the Skyline Drive in 2 weeks.
Bill (CDR, USN (Ret))& Kathleen (retired homemaker)
Mingo & Maverick (Aussie Shepherds)
2016 Winnebago Vista
Competition BBQ Team Leader

Michigander2005
Explorer
Explorer
Sunday Oct 7 HI 49* LO 26*

working on winterizing today ๐Ÿ˜ž

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

Checked to see if my outdoor fridge compartment heater was working, and it IS! I'll know later how cool it got.
Regards, Don

ronfisherman
WandaLust2 wrote:
Finished painting the floor with Porch and Deck high gloss paint. A kind of blue gray to match the blue on the sofa and dinette set. It looks better than I had hoped. It's called "redneck linoleum." The price was right. ๐Ÿ™‚

Do you have a Class "C"? Your Signature shows a TT.
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD

WandaLust2
Explorer
Explorer
Finished painting the floor with Porch and Deck high gloss paint. A kind of blue gray to match the blue on the sofa and dinette set. It looks better than I had hoped. It's called "redneck linoleum." The price was right. ๐Ÿ™‚
Mrs. WandaLust. Retired. Middle TN
1999 Fleetwood SouthWind 32'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

Went and picked it up for a trip--first of three this next month.
Regards, Don

snowdance
Explorer
Explorer
Came home. Turned into the drive and heard a loud noise. Stopped with MH still in the street with front just at our drive and got out to see what it was. They have done some work on the roof of the house across the street and lowered the phone wire. It was caught on the AC. I was moving slow enough the only damage was it moved the AC back and to the left some.. Cut the wire as it was not in service. Pulled the AC apart and lifted it to see how much damage. Every thing even the gasket looked great. Was lucky it did not break the plastic cover. Put it back into place redid the bolts ect/ Ran it. Every thing checked out. Just lucky this time. Glad I was stopping at my house so moving very slow..
Snowdance

We spent most of our money traveling... Just wasted the rest..

Chevy 7.4 Vortex
2000 Jamboree 23b Rear Kitchen

http://www.flickr.com/photos/snowdance38