cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is EVERYONE??

Photomike
Explorer III
Explorer III
I cannot believe with all the Class B's on the road and all the ones being built that this forum is so dead. I stop in every couple of days and nothing. A real shame as forums like the Truck camper section are so active and have so much great information.
2017 Ford Transit
EVO Electric bike
Advanced Elements Kayaks
48 REPLIES 48

Photomike
Explorer III
Explorer III
BurbMan wrote:
I'm on a quite a few car forums and everybody is migrating to Facebook groups because the FB mobile app is so easy to use.

I never thought of looking on Facebook. Thanks,

I-Can-Am-Can-You wrote:
There’s also a problem with every new poster being attacked and told ‘use the search function’. This site is most unwelcoming.

Yes I see that on a few forums. Also seems to be a control issue from old members on many groups towards new people as much as anything.
2017 Ford Transit
EVO Electric bike
Advanced Elements Kayaks

I-Can-Am-Can-Yo
Explorer
Explorer
There’s also a problem with every new poster being attacked and told ‘use the search function’. This site is most unwelcoming.

BurbMan
Explorer II
Explorer II
I'm on a quite a few car forums and everybody is migrating to Facebook groups because the FB mobile app is so easy to use. There is so much really good technical knowledge buried in these forums that will go away once participation dies off. I'm in a few 5er groups on FB and, how shall I say this, the "level" of discussion is nowhere what it is here.
Camping World continues to operate this on a bubble-gum-and-bailing-wire budget with no mobile app, so the participation keeps declining. If they integrated this site with their digital marketing strategy and allowed a buy and sell page and integrated their RV sales listings and online accessories store this could be a huge asset for them but they don't see it that way.

We've dragged this horse to the trough over and over but she ain't drinking....

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Seems you made two posts today and the third most recent was in Feb. 2021.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad