cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Winnebage Adventurer 37F

CWDoc115
Explorer
Explorer
We are looking to trade coaches & one that has our attention is Winnebago's Adventurer 37F. Anyone know when this model was introduced? Thanks in advance.
4 REPLIES 4

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
I seen a article in Motorhome Magazine dated April 1st 2010 which featured the Winnebago Adventurer 37-F as being a new coach!

aerbus32
Explorer II
Explorer II
They had 'em in '12 'cause we have one. We've had issues with the slide locks, the dash a/c (which it turns out is not Ford, but an after market company), the adjustable inflatable king bed & the bedroom slide. All were eventually dealt with either under warranty or by my modifying a poor factory design in the case of the bedroom slide retraction. We've full-timed in it for the last 3.5 years. It is a great coach when parked. (The awning over the front passenger slide is all but useless.) Talked to numerous owners of the 37f and they all love them. I seem to be the only one who has real issues with the handling of the coach. Terrible in wind to the point of borderline unsafe in anything more than a light breeze. Every suspension upgrade available has been installed by a very good service center. Handles better, not well. I think the culprit is the weight of the stackable washer/dryer in the full body slide. No one else I have talked to has had them. And they love the handling of their coaches. We love the washer/dryer. We sit tight until winds are favorable.

Janss
Explorer
Explorer
I went to the Winnebago website and looked here:
Product Resources

Looked at the brochures for a few different years until I found the 37F. On the 2010 brochure it shows "37F New"...meaning that model was new for that year.
2002 Itasca Suncruiser 32V
2012 Suzuki Grand Vitara

wayneandylarson
Explorer
Explorer
CWDoc115 wrote:
We are looking to trade coaches & one that has our attention is Winnebago's Adventurer 37F. Anyone know when this model was introduced? Thanks in advance.

Not sure but our WL (similar) is an 'O8 and we really like the coach. Good luck.
2008 Winnebago Adventurer Limited
Workhorse with Chevy 8.1 rear engine
DW aka Sarge
Pet-free zone
Voy electric scooter "Scoot"