cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Winnebago View or Winnebago Trend

AGC
Explorer
Explorer
Considering a used View or a new Trend. Which is a better unit? In regards to drivability, quality and comfort. We're looking for a unit that we can drive around without having to pull a toad hence why we're looking at a smaller C class.

What should I expect to pay for a used 08 View and 15 Trend?
6 REPLIES 6

Dakzuki
Explorer
Explorer
They are different animals completely. Only you can decide what fits you best.
2011 Itasca Navion 24J
2000 Chev Tracker Toad

mm047
Explorer
Explorer
08 View, 24J

I just check with my bank the other day. The loan value on it is 47,000 You'll see them listed from dealers at $60k maybe, but at least in Southern AZ the bank thinks 47k is the value.
Mike M.

2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee V6
2016 Flagstaff 21FBRS
Equal-I-Zer

Iceman567
Explorer
Explorer
Check out the Viva/Trend Yahoo group.https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Viva-Trend/info
2014 [COLOR=]Itasca Viva

j-d
Explorer II
Explorer II
Floorplan RULES. I'm pretty sure both options would be a quiet, comfortable drive and ride.

BUT!!! Be sure the carrying and towing capacities of any ProMaster-based coach will meet your needs. The Sprinter-based units have considerably more of both.

For that reason, a used Chevy-or-Ford based unit might just satisfy your needs, leave capacity to grow into. Yes, at a decrease in fuel economy. You have loads of options at the price of either of the ones you're considering new.
If God's Your Co-Pilot Move Over, jd
2003 Jayco Escapade 31A on 2002 Ford E450 V10 4R100 218" WB

Gonzo42
Explorer
Explorer
Not very familiar with the Trend. We love our View. Study the floor plans to see which suits you better.
MOTHER SHIP Winnebago View 24H (2007 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Chassis, 2008 Body)3.0 L M-B Diesel V6 bought used with 24K miles. Toad: ROCKY the Flying Squirrel.

GENECOP
Explorer II
Explorer II
Have you considered a used Leisure Travel Van....just a thought..