cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Wiring Diagrams

karldavidson
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone know where I can locate a wiring diagram for a 2006 Chateau Citation?
Karl and Cassie Davidson
Texas
"Making the World a Little Better Every Day"
7 REPLIES 7

DaHose
Explorer
Explorer
What kind of genset? I had a problem with my Onan and it turned out to be a bad starter relay. I could hear the fuel pump going, but the generator wouldn't spin up. I jumped the solenoid and managed to fire up, so I was confident the starter solenoid assembly was the issue.

Onan generator troubleshooting thread

Jose

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
Have you solved your problem? If so, would you let us know what was wrong?

Thanks.
Class C, 2004/5 Four Winds Dutchman Express 28A, Chevy chassis
2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan
Camped in 45 states, 7 Provinces and 1 Territory

jrdr653
Explorer
Explorer
karldavidson wrote:
My problem is my generator won't start, but the battery indicator located on the stove vent/hood indicates the battery is fully charged.

When the generator start switch is energized, I hear a click. I need the wiring diagram to determine if there is a relay that energizes the generator starter solenoid.

The lights and fans in the RV operate with full brightness.

Any input would be welcomed.

Same issue here, what I discovered after trying evrything else was I small ground wire in the battery compartment did not get hocked back up when I reaplace the battery. Human error and never forgotten since.. ๐Ÿ™‚
98 Tioga 22E Ford V-10 22,000 Miles, Wife, myself and our dog.
We are enjoying our 27 years of life together.....

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
Mine has 2 #2 wires, ground and 12v, from the battery to the generator. Make sure the connections are good. The gas tank has to be at least 1/4 full to run the genny, it is to prevent you from running out of gas when using the genny.

(877) 855-2867 Is their customer care number. I found it on their web site. May be worth a try.
Class C, 2004/5 Four Winds Dutchman Express 28A, Chevy chassis
2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan
Camped in 45 states, 7 Provinces and 1 Territory

bob_nestor
Explorer III
Explorer III
I once had the same problem. In my case the battery cables going to the generator connected to a relay on the generator. It was a bit difficult to see since the relay and the connections weren't visible from the front of the generator. One of the cable lugs had become disconnected from the cable. I replaced it and that solved the problem for me.

Hopt this helps.

karldavidson
Explorer
Explorer
My problem is my generator won't start, but the battery indicator located on the stove vent/hood indicates the battery is fully charged.

When the generator start switch is energized, I hear a click. I need the wiring diagram to determine if there is a relay that energizes the generator starter solenoid.

The lights and fans in the RV operate with full brightness.

Any input would be welcomed.
Karl and Cassie Davidson
Texas
"Making the World a Little Better Every Day"

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Good luck! Wiring of most RV's are based on a general plan. Not an organized schematics