cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any New WW Recipes

Texas_Roadrunn1
Explorer
Explorer
Have been on the road for 3 months now, presently on our home from AK. Have used again and again my favorite WW recipes, 98% of which have come from the long running thread on this forum. What I like about this thread is the fact that I've learned that most of the folks who post on here have tried the recipes and only post good ones. I haven't found other web sites to be nearly as reliable. So, am in need of any new WW recipes you may have added to your repertoire. Since we are coming home with salmon, would also love some new fish recipes. Thanks so much for your help!
17 REPLIES 17

Leo_Benson
Explorer
Explorer
I really like Cooklng Light magazine, real food, no "fake this, mock that". i just made the Japanese meatballs featured in the September issue and they were delicious.
The thread you are referring to is Steve Ruff's, and I haven't seen him around in a while, I hope everything is ok.

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
DW suggests you subscribe to weight watcher's online program that gives full access to their recipe library as well food trackers for your cell phone. Her sister loves the smart phone access to everything on their site.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

Ka_Ron
Explorer
Explorer
You may find some good recipes here

Most of them are very RV friendly and tried by the posters.

Karen's Kitchen