cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Restaurant's Shrimp and Grits.

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
Does anyone have a "secret" recipe for Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Restaurant's Shrimp and Grits ??? . . :@ .. The best I have had in a long time.
Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos
5 REPLIES 5

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
darsben wrote:
There are many styles of Shrimp and grits. The Louisiana version being VERY spicy in a cajun style sauce with the southern versions not spicy at all.
In this case the OP asked if anyone had the recipe as made at BUBBA GUMP Shrimp company.

In this case I found a recipe that claims to be Bubba Gump style

http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/gump-s-shrimp---grits

Where's the Ham, Andouille Sausage, Garlic?

That recipe uses baby portobello mushrooms, smoked Gouda cheese and half & half cream.
Just not the same

Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
There are many styles of Shrimp and grits. The Louisiana version being VERY spicy in a cajun style sauce with the southern versions not spicy at all.
In this case the OP asked if anyone had the recipe as made at BUBBA GUMP Shrimp company.

In this case I found a recipe that claims to be Bubba Gump style

http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/gump-s-shrimp---grits
Traveling with my best friend my wife!

Merrykalia
Explorer
Explorer
Charleston Shrimp n Gravy

I've never had their shrimp n grits, but this recipe is the closest I have found to true shrimp and grits from South Carolina. It's yummy.
2017 Ford F350 Crew Cab 6.7L 4x4 DRW

Big_Katuna
Explorer II
Explorer II
Have you googled it? There are lots of recipes out there. Paula Deens is good. You have to ask yourself; do you want the shrimp plain or blackened.
S&G is easy slow and careful and don't over cook the shrimp. There are copy cat sites out there.
My Kharma ran over my Dogma.

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
shrimp ham onions garlic andoullie sausage cajun spices served over carolina grits