cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Coffee machines

scubastu
Explorer
Explorer
Due to the limited spaces on most counters what is the best solution for coffe machines?
45 REPLIES 45

Sportsman2505qs
Explorer
Explorer
Love the Keurig. Always fresh coffee and easy to store.
2002 KZ Sportsmen 2505qss bought in 2001 Sold 1999F-150
Itasca Spirit 2014
Manatee Hammock

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
pewterman20 wrote:
I've been using the Melitta Pour-Over (8-cup with #4 filters)for years. I was told by an owner at Dunkin Donuts that the problem with most coffee makers, is that they are plastic and can't get the water to boiling (212). Use any rand...they all come out great.

Watch this video.
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

ETex2
Explorer
Explorer
Folger's coffee singles for us. We developed a taste for them years ago and still use them while camping. Water is heated on the stove.
Proudly clinging to my guns and my religion.

Roy_Lynne
Explorer
Explorer
We bought an under counter one and mounted it Its been wonderful

pewterman20
Explorer
Explorer
I've been using the Melitta Pour-Over (8-cup with #4 filters)for years. I was told by an owner at Dunkin Donuts that the problem with most coffee makers, is that they are plastic and can't get the water to boiling (212). Use any rand...they all come out great.
1997 Allegro

BajaLinda
Explorer
Explorer
Bumpyroad wrote:
BajaLinda wrote:
We had a under the counter drip. Loved it. the pot never did jump out going down the road. If we had no electricity and didn't want to turn the generator on we had a tin campfire coffee pot, used it on the stove.

our B&D under the counter had a velcroed strap across to hold the pot in. had to put a wash cloth under the pot or it would drive you nuts with the rattling.
bumpy
Ours at one time had a strap. We then used everything we could think of to keep it safe. Drove off one day went, forgot to tape it in the whole day over some rough and windy roads and there it was, still sitting in its place. Never worried about it again.
Linda

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
qtla9111 wrote:
My favorite:

Collapsible Java Drip

nice...basically same as the Melitta, but collapsable...
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
BajaLinda wrote:
We had a under the counter drip. Loved it. the pot never did jump out going down the road. If we had no electricity and didn't want to turn the generator on we had a tin campfire coffee pot, used it on the stove.

our B&D under the counter had a velcroed strap across to hold the pot in. had to put a wash cloth under the pot or it would drive you nuts with the rattling.
bumpy

qtla9111
Nomad
Nomad
My favorite:

Collapsible Java Drip
2005 Dodge Durango Hemi
2008 Funfinder 230DS
Living and Boondocking Mexico Blog

steve-n-vicki
Explorer
Explorer
easy I don't drink coffee, but I do have a small cheap coffee maker that fits in a lower cabinet

cpd520
Explorer
Explorer
I enjoy French Press the best, it is just a little messy to clean up. We use Aeropress with the stainless steel reusable filter. You still control water temp, coffee amount/grind and steep time. Almost as good as French Press and no mess.
Jack and Nina

The_Mad_Norsky
Explorer
Explorer
littlemo wrote:
bigred1cav wrote:
We sit our Keurig on table for use. In sink for traveling.

X2

X3.. OK, almost.

We are such coffee fanatics, we have the Keurig. We also have the Starbucks Verismo brewer.

And we carry both along when traveling. Both fit in the sink for travel safety.
The Mad Norsky, Doll, Logan and Rocky
2014 Ram 3500 w/ Cummins/Aisin
2019 Northern Lite 10-2 EX CD LE Wet Bath
RV'ing since 1991

I took the road less traveled .....Now I'm Lost!

BajaLinda
Explorer
Explorer
Linda

2-MTnesters
Explorer
Explorer
Lantley wrote:
fla-gypsy wrote:
It's all about priorities for us. Coffee machine has permanent spot everything else is temporary.

Agreed my Keurig has a permanent spot on the counter.

Same for us. Won't be without our Keurig.
The Webers
Me- Tim
DW- Dea
Pooch- JoJo boxer/lab mix
2010 Keystone Montana 3400RL Hickory Edition "The Taj Mahaul II"
2004.5 GMC Siera 2500HD SLT CC 4x4,6.6 Duramax/Allison, 3:73 gears, Firestone air bags, Reese 16K slider, TFI 45 gal fuel tank, Rhino Liner

Lantley
Nomad
Nomad
fla-gypsy wrote:
It's all about priorities for us. Coffee machine has permanent spot everything else is temporary.

Agreed my Keurig has a permanent spot on the counter.
19'Duramax w/hips, 2022 Alliance Paradigm 390MP >BD3,r,22" Blackstone
r,RV760 w/BC20,Glow Steps, Enduraplas25,Pedego
BakFlip,RVLock,Prog.50A surge ,Hughes autoformer
Porta Bote 8.0 Nissan, Sailun S637