cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

$20 off

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
Received a $20 off thing in the mail the other day for Camping World. Said there was no minimum. So I am taking it that I can get $20 worth of free stuff, correct?
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L
30 REPLIES 30

GMandJM
Explorer
Explorer
If $20 in freebies will get a reluctant customer back in the store, that is good marketing.

Especially considering it costs CW less than $20 for whatever stuff the now-happy-camper decides to get with his gift certificate.
G-half can always find a way to do things upside-down, inside-out or backward.
It's his Super Power!

1968mooney
Explorer
Explorer
wbwood wrote:
1968mooney wrote:
wbwood wrote:
Well I voed to not spend any money in CW again, but they send me this card that says $20 off (with no minimum requirement). So if I am willing to go back in and get $20 worth of free stuff.

So you are not willing to purchase any products from CW but you will make a trip for the free stuff? Kind of like some people in America. Un-willing to work but more than willing to take Welfare. :@

I've purchased over $100k worth of RV's from them to include the products, installation of things and service. I think I'm due $20 back.

And a trip there for me is only about 8 miles down the road....

Sorry to question your integrity. Just that vows to some people mean more to some than others. Also, sorry you spent so much money at CW and have nothing but a $20 certificate to show for it.

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
1968mooney wrote:
wbwood wrote:
Well I voed to not spend any money in CW again, but they send me this card that says $20 off (with no minimum requirement). So if I am willing to go back in and get $20 worth of free stuff.

So you are not willing to purchase any products from CW but you will make a trip for the free stuff? Kind of like some people in America. Un-willing to work but more than willing to take Welfare. :@

I've purchased over $100k worth of RV's from them to include the products, installation of things and service. I think I'm due $20 back.

And a trip there for me is only about 8 miles down the road....
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

1968mooney
Explorer
Explorer
OkSixpack wrote:
1968mooney wrote:
wbwood wrote:

It doesn't even resemble welfare. They evidently used to shop there, and got tired of them for some reason. Your remark is way off base and totally unnecessary.
Jim

Well how about you describing it? OP said he vowed to not spend any money at CW but will take the "freebee's" they offer. Resembles the description to me.

OkSixpack
Explorer
Explorer
1968mooney wrote:
wbwood wrote:

It doesn't even resemble welfare. They evidently used to shop there, and got tired of them for some reason. Your remark is way off base and totally unnecessary.
Jim

1968mooney
Explorer
Explorer
wbwood wrote:

Markiemark32
Explorer
Explorer
Stopped in yesterday, and it worked as advertised, $20 off, no minimum purchase required.

Restocked on RV cleaner and tank chemicals.

Did get me in the store and looked through some of the rigs outside (always a dangerous thing to do).

THANKS CAMPING WORLD!

MArkiemark:C
Banned member for posting Customer satisfaction maybe catching up : http://rvmiles.com/camping-world-investors-file-class-action-after-stocks-fall-60/
OK to ban per Mark F.

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

Executive wrote:
Good Sam Care Team wrote:
Hello wbwood,

Thank you for your inquiry. I have reached out to my leadership team to get you the exact details on this particular coupon. I will respond with an answer as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Tom

Tom, please send coupons to everyone who responds to this thread. Thank you....Dennis

I'll take one of those also,,, it may cost me $50.00 in the long run.....
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

brirene
Explorer
Explorer
Amazing that I have been a GS member for years, was registered with CW, subscribed to TL for a long time, had roadside assistance for a while, and even had the extended warranty for a year or two, and I don't recall ever getting any kind of coupon for anything.
Jayco Designer 30 RKS Medallion pkg, Trail Air pin
'05 F350 6.0 PSD CC 4x4 DRW LB B&W Companion, Edge Insight

โ€œCertainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." Miriam Beard

cyntdon2010
Explorer
Explorer
Toliet paper, and chemical for the john. will eat that 20 dollars up in no time.

I have use it before,wish they send me another one
2010 lacrosse T.T 318 bhs 34 ft,blue ox-tow bar,2005 FORD F-150 larait super crew,Firestone ready rite-air bags lift kit

GMandJM
Explorer
Explorer
Way to get the thread closed post-haste, Dennis. Hahahaha.

(Every time I've gotten a $10 CW certificate it's ended up costing me over $100)
It's his Super Power!

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
Good Sam Care Team wrote:
Hello wbwood,

Thank you for your inquiry. I have reached out to my leadership team to get you the exact details on this particular coupon. I will respond with an answer as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Tom

Tom, please send coupons to everyone who responds to this thread. Thank you....Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello wbwood,

Thanks,
Tom

GMandJM
Explorer
Explorer
Wow....$20 of free stuff!?! How cool is that!
It's his Super Power!