cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anybody having digital photo books printed?

mikeleblanc413
Explorer
Explorer
Looking to have some printed for resale. Looking for the perfect blend of cost and quality. Books will be 20 to 40 photos.
Mike LeBlanc
The Piney Woods Of East Texas
Lufkin, Texas
7 REPLIES 7

mikeleblanc413
Explorer
Explorer
THANKS to everyone who has taken time to respond. You have certainly given me food for thought. Have a great week!
Mike LeBlanc
The Piney Woods Of East Texas
Lufkin, Texas

owenssailor
Explorer
Explorer
My wife has used My Publisher many times for books she has sold in an Art Gallery. The quality is top notch. as has been mentioned they regularly have specials that reduce the cost.
2011 Jayco 28U
2012 Chev Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 6 spd 3.42 (sold)
2017 Chev Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 8 spd 3.42
Equal-i-Zer 1400/14000
RotoChocks

vermilye
Explorer
Explorer
I had a book printed for my granddaughter for her 3rd birthday by Blurb, and was pleased with the quality. Lots of styles available. If you use Lightroom, Blurb is used for the Book module.

toedtoes
Explorer III
Explorer III
I use www.lulu.com. I've been extremely happy with them. Not only can you have quantity printed for you to sell, but you can offer folks the ability to purchase directly from lulu - they will print on demand. Prices are competitive, they offer additional marketing options if you want to take advantage of them, and they stand behind their work.
1975 American Clipper RV with Dodge 360 (photo in profile)
1998 American Clipper Fold n Roll Folding Trailer
Both born in Morgan Hill, CA to Irv Perch (Daddy of the Aristocrat trailers)

mleekamp
Explorer
Explorer
Let me add this....if you use MyPublisher, they ALWAYS have sales going on. 2 for 1, 30%, etc. I just ordered re-prints of 5 different books for $25 ea....a $25 reprint sale. We tend to need 4 copies. 1 for us, 1 as backup, 1 ea for my kids. I order the original, and shortly after use the $25 reprint to order the rest....

Also, books are printed in NY (where company is based).

mleekamp
Explorer
Explorer
We have made a nice "coffe table" quality photo book, high quality paper (you pick weight, gloss or matte, TONS of options), lay flat pages, many other features since 2003. We call it our family year book.

We use MyPublisher which is based out of New York state. On occasion when we have an issue with a book (usually result of USPS crushing or bending the package), MyPublisher reprints, no questions asked.

Yes, walmart and walgreens and shutteryfly, etc all have them...can not speak to the quality...but My Publisher has worked for us.

mypublisher.com

WrongWayRandall
Explorer
Explorer
We have done one each year of all of our trips - they are a lot of fun to browse through since we never seem to look at the digital pictures on the hard drive once the get moved off the camera.

If you want to sell your book be sure that you go with one of the publishers that offers high quality paper - it will cost more per book, but make a great deal of different in the way the pictures look on the pages.

- Randy
1975 Westfalia Campmobile "Backroads Wanderer"
2014 Rockwood A122 hard side popup