cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Buying from Camping World is awful

deprived
Explorer
Explorer
I purchased a shower surround from Campingworld's web-site last Saturday. By Tuesday I had heard nothing from CW - not even a tracking number. Nothing. So I ordered the same item off of Amazon and it's going to be here this Saturday. Boom. That's how you do business, kids.

Then I called Campingworld's customer service to cancel the order. Here's the thing: my order hasn't even shipped yet. It's still in a warehouse somewhere but they won't let me cancel my order.

To sum up : Nearly a week later my item is still sitting there, unshipped, and I want to cancel the order but they're going to send it to me anyway. If it was in-transit, I could understand.

You guys are the worst.
18 REPLIES 18

dfm
Explorer
Explorer
Send an email to The Profit. He can fix any one's business, so he should be able to fix his own business!!!
2015 Open Range 340 FLR
2012 Ram3500 Laramie Longhorn/Cummins
1 DW 1 Furperson

TheWB
Explorer
Explorer
deprived wrote:
I purchased a shower surround from Campingworld's web-site last Saturday. By Tuesday I had heard nothing from CW - not even a tracking number. Nothing. So I ordered the same item off of Amazon and it's going to be here this Saturday. Boom. That's how you do business, kids.

Then I called Campingworld's customer service to cancel the order. Here's the thing: my order hasn't even shipped yet. It's still in a warehouse somewhere but they won't let me cancel my order.

To sum up : Nearly a week later my item is still sitting there, unshipped, and I want to cancel the order but they're going to send it to me anyway. If it was in-transit, I could understand.

You guys are the worst.

hahaha... yeah, their online store operates as if it were from the 1990s. I will never buy another item from their online store again. I use it as a "catalog" to see if they have something and read up on it. Then I'll buy it off amazon and have it 2 days later with free shipping, or overnighted for somewhere around four bucks.

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
so cancel your credit card.

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello deprived,

If you can, please send us your order#, contact info, and I can look into this for you. I appreciate your time. Please have a wonderful day.

Thank You,
Glenn, Rapid Response Coordinator.