cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Direct HD Satellite Installation

pnordan
Explorer
Explorer
I would like to replace the KVH system in my 2004 American Tradition. I live in western NC. Can anyone recommend someone to do this within 200 miles of Spartanburg, SC?

Thanks
Paul & Kristina
Lucy & Curly
2004 American Coach Tradition
2004 jeep Grand Cherokee
3 REPLIES 3

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
Trac Star TV antenna is no longer in production so that would not longer be a good antenna choice.
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

sdianel_-acct_c
Explorer
Explorer
Cordell Satellite Systems in Charlotte NC. http://www.cordellsatellitesales.com/index.htm

depends on what brand and type you're looking for.
If you can't find someone nearby and want the best (IMHO) and can drive to Houston TX and see Sats2Go. Dave is the satellite "guru" we only let him work on our '04 Country Coach. Our TracStar is still going strong thanks to Dave. TracStar gave us Dave's name and number. So if you know the brand you're going to purchase, look on their website for installers and repair centers.
Lonny & Diane
2004 Country Coach Allure 33' "Big Blue"
Towing 2008 Chev Colorado 4x4
Semper Fi

Belgique
Explorer
Explorer
Replace it with what? If it is a Travler then it is not a difficult DIY. I have used a great mobile tech in Hickory. If that is what you want, I'll post it.
Hickory, NC
2007 Fleetwood Discovery 40X