cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dish Network or King Control Tailgater

jackandh2o
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for pros and cons about Dish verses King Control tailgater.

Tweety's has a sale on Dish version for $309.00 and King Control is about $349.00.

They both look the same to me.

Any pros or cons with either model. I already have the needed 211 receiver.

Thanks
Ray
5 REPLIES 5

jackandh2o
Explorer
Explorer
dbbls, I already had placed an order for the King Dome. Hope my results are better than yours. The friends I have seem to like their Tailgaters . I looked at the Winegards but they were a little more than I wanted to spend right now. On the other hand it would not be the first time I have made a purchase and regretted it later.

Thanks

Ray

dbbls
Explorer
Explorer
I had a Tailgater but got rid of it because of poor performance. I now have a Winegard Carry Out and like it much better.
2011 F-350 CC Lariat 4X4 Dually Diesel
2012 Big Country 3450TS 5th Wheel

eHoefler
Explorer II
Explorer II
We use a home receiver with the Carry Out by WineGard.
2021 Ram Limited, 3500, Crew Cab, 1075FTPD of Torque!, Max Tow, Long bed, 4 x 4, Dually,
2006 40' Landmark Mt. Rushmore

emorris548
Explorer
Explorer
The Dish Net is the original model the Tailgater is a new model it has a flatter bottom and can be used as a portable or can be roof mounted. I have both and I can not tell the difference in their performance.

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
Dishnet? Dish and KD both sell a Tailgater (made by KD). They are the same product.
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?