cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Great product + Incredible Customer Service

Brad_NSW
Explorer
Explorer
My TST tire monitor display started working erratically when I plugged it in at the start of our vacation about 3 weeks ago.

Called them and they shipped a new monitor and power supply to our next campground, no questions asked. It was there 2 days later. Plugged it in and it has worked like a champ.

Old one was over two years old. It saved my bacon going through LA. Showed a trailer tire on my 5rer as loosing pressure. Pulled over in the Watts/Torrence area, made it to a Jack in the Box lot and pressure was down to 15psi! Big crack in the tread around a bubble/bulge. Put the spare on and was on my way in an hour. Next chance I got, replaced all tires (and spare) with Maxis tires. Two years and 14K miles, they are holding up like champs. Would recommend them to anyone thinking of upgrading. Use their weight/inflation charts and they wear superbly.

Bottom line on the TST system...wouldn't tow without it! Gives me a great deal of comfort knowing I won't destroy my wheel well if I get a low tire/delamination.
USN Ret. 03Ram3500, 5.9CTD, 5spd, SRW, ATS filter, S&B Intake, IssPro (Pyro, Boost, Fuel, Trans & R Dif) SMARTY SR, Prodigy Controller, AirDog 100. 09Montana 3665RE 5er, 6 TST Tire monitors. Pakbrake Ex brake & airbags, 12' Baltik inflatable w/3.3HP OBM
2 REPLIES 2

93Cobra2771
Explorer
Explorer
Recently ordered my second 507 and mistakenly didn't get the flow through sensors. Called them up, they swapped sensors with me at no cost to me other than shipping back the standard sensors.

GREAT customer service.
Richard White
2011 F150 Ecoboost SCREW 145" 4x4
Firestone Ride-Rite Air Springs/Air Lift Wireless Controller
2006 Sportsmen by KZ 2604P (30')
Hensley Arrow

sheltieRV
Explorer
Explorer
+2

I opted for the inline sensors for my dually. When one had problems they shipped me the new one right away, so I did not have to breakdown the tire twice.