cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Instant up canopy

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
Marcus, I'm looking for an instant up type canopy that is, 1) water proof, 2) approximately 10x10 (give or take), and most important of all 3) case and all is 36" or less if length when stored (un-open)or carried. Sides would be nice, just one or two but no big deal.

Thanks
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!
7 REPLIES 7

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
Mark,, I thank you and applaud you for your effort.

Thanks
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
garmp1,

I was able to get some dimensions from the manufacture that supplies the 10X10 Pro Series Pop-Up. The packed dimensions of the Canopy is 54.3" x 10 x 8.9. Sorry this was not the answer you had been looking for.

Mark F
Marcus' Rapid Response Team
goodsamcs@goodsamfamily.com

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thanks rockhillmanor , but that 36" folded length is critical and so far very hard to find.

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
I know this is the CW site but to help the OP out....you can buy those instant up canopy tents all day long "in stock" no shipping charges in all sizes at any big box sporting store.
Gander, Dicks, Bass Pro AND walmart even carries them.

NOTE: do yourself a favor and buy the EZ-UP brand. The original and best IMHO.

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
garmp1,

I have made a call to the manufacturer to get more details, once I have the correct information I will let you know. Thank you for your patience.

Mark F

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thanks for the rapid reply, but no where on your site,, that I could find are the closed dimensions given, nor the shipping size. Quick answer, but incomplete.

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
garmp1,

Thank you for your post. Please take a look at the choices we offer at CampingWorld.com.

Mark F