RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

RV Journalling and Recordkeeping

Anyone have a favorite software for journaling, vehicle maintenance, planning etc? There was an app called RVNotebook, but it is gone.Ideas?

Teccora by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Dish Network Arbitration

Did anyone else see the new notice Dish sent their customers? If you don't fill out a form and send it to them (which they will likely lose)you give up your right to a jury trial and being part of a class action.

az99 by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Computer data ??

Hello all,Is there a way to get services like Netflix in a park that does not have wifi? I have a jetpack but the data is low. If I was to use it for something like Netflex it would cost way to much. Any ideas ?Thank you, Dave

Ropdoc by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

VIP211Z and older kingdome satillite antenna

I just picked up a VIP211z receiver and have an old Kingdome antenna and was wondering if I could the 211z use it with it.The old Kingdome is the semi-automatic meaning that it screws around hunting 119 or 110 and maybe finds one or the other and the...

sjholt by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Right Click Menu

I recently installed Windows 10 and now I do not have the familiar undo/copy/paste right click menu. How do I install it or activate it?

TomG2 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

$130.00 For 4GM RAM?

That's what CRUCIAL quoted me for a pair of 2GB chips for that 8 -year old Gateway laptop. Without looking too hard I found the same number on an eBay site who confirmed it's the correct RAM for that computer.Thirty three dollars free shipping no tax...

32bit vs 64bit machines

Ok...another dumb question before I either upgrade current computer or go new. Decided this should be separate from my other post. Currently have a 2008 HP Pavillion Desktop running Vista Home Premium. It's a 32bit machine. Replaced the hard drive ...

WiFi options

I've been going crazy with this one... My wife needs to connected most of the time. Give me suggestions to get good WiFi signal in my motorhome. (Preferably below 300.00)

suprz by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Stuck holding tank valve

If anyone is looking for a great Camping World to buy from and get service go to Colfax, NC. Not my first problem with a new Montana, but Johnathan Frann, Service Advisor came through again. Assisted me with a temporary fix. Next, he went above and ...

Excel RV...Entertainment System ?

For an Excel Limited in the 2006 year model range what was the factory dvd/cd/radio entertainment system? Make and model please. I am looking at purchasing this unit and the three items not included is the coffee table, table between the two recliner...

jhlee by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Good Sam Trip Planner files

Is it possible to share a trip file from the Trip Planner? I know I can download to my Rand McNally GPS, but we are going on a trip with another couple and want to be able to share the trip file...no sense in both of us creating one! I can print, o...

bwodom by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Antenna and Amplifiers for Weak WiFi Signals

I want to pick up weaker WiFi signals for the rig. What are some of the highest gain WiFi antenna and amplifier products? A directional antenna is OK and the "best" location for me would be on the flagpole at the rear of the rig and I'd like to use a...

NICARAGUA Which Windows 7 version?

I asked this before and got confused-sorry.I want the version that I can reformat the disc as many times as I want and not get Pirate popup warnings from Microsoft. With my age I will stop being supported before Windows 7 is.Same for an old Office di...

window 10 on laptop

I have a laptop with window 7 and i try to install window 10 on it but Microsoft don't recognize my laptop.I try Microsoft to help but theirs webside is no help.Anybody know how can I do it.I try to download the internet explorer 11 but I can't get t...

buc1980 by Explorer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes