RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

NICARAGUA Which Windows 7 version?

I asked this before and got confused-sorry.I want the version that I can reformat the disc as many times as I want and not get Pirate popup warnings from Microsoft. With my age I will stop being supported before Windows 7 is.Same for an old Office di...

window 10 on laptop

I have a laptop with window 7 and i try to install window 10 on it but Microsoft don't recognize my laptop.I try Microsoft to help but theirs webside is no help.Anybody know how can I do it.I try to download the internet explorer 11 but I can't get t...

buc1980 by Explorer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

Winegard Rayzar Automatic

I just finished replacing the CRT TV in my RV with a Flat Panel LED. Now my next project is to replace the crank up Winegard with a Winegard Rayzar Automatic Dome.I was going to buy and have this installed at Camping World or maybe installed at my l...

RF MOGUL has went black since last Thursday night.

Took until today to get through and found they went black. Tried to tell me a crock of stuff and wanted me to pay for upgrades,etc.What the upgrades mean is beyond me. But it's big bucks.Currently in Nashville, TN and looking for help even if it mean...

Cell phone service for Canada -> U.S. if no sim card?

I need to be able to make calls from Canada to the U.S. for about 2 weeks or so, starting real soon. I would prefer not to pay a fortune. I understand that in Canada they sell sim cards that include that service, but my phone service is Verizon CDM...

Rice by Explorer III
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Elevation App?

I'm looking for an App that uses (preferably) Google Maps that can show me the elevation of a particular route or highway.I would like to know in advance what route would have the least amount of climb.The App is for Android mobile devices not deskto...

rjsurfer by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Outside cameras

I am looking for a camera system (2-3 wireless cameras) with a 7 in monitor that I can run on inverter. For the cameras WIRELESS is the key. Any ideas?

Question on storing a LED TV

Hello,This year we are storing my 5th wheel in Myrtle Beach for the winter. It has a flat screen LED TV inside. My question is can I safely leave the TV in the RV over winter or do I need to bring it home and store it someplace warm?Thanks in advance...

dpgllg by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanning photos?

I have an HP printer with scanning capabilities.I tried to scan some old photos into my Dell computer without success.I had to scan them to an SD card then upload them to my computer.That being done, I wish to send them as an attachment in email.Can ...

TV ant. Probleem

I'm having a problem using the ant for the TV, In order to trouble shoot the circuit, I need to know, what can I expect if the ant amp is bypassed. There is only one tv in the trailer so I can't substitute tv's

Verizon Hotspot still $20/month? Maybe not.

My local Verizon store told me today that the press releases and promo materials for the new plans were wrongly showing $10 for the monthly fee for hotspots. In fact it is still $20 a month. Tablets are $10 though. x 100EDIT: Today 8/24 the Verizo...

Automatic satellite

Hi, Been doing some searching around and didn't find exactly what I was looking for,. We just purchased a new fifth when and are considering an automatic dish as I am tired of setting up the dish on a tripod. I'm looking for a roof top satellite syst...

Help W/ pc/printer print too small

When I receive email, the fonts etc are fine, but whenever I print a received email, everything is very (too) small. Its only email that is too small. All other printing and copying is normal as shown on page.Is this a pc, printer, or email problem ?...