cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Still No Refund -- Not Surprised

nomad_297
Explorer
Explorer
It's going on two months now since I requested a refund on an unfilled order and shipping from Camping World, and several weeks since I was promised a refund from The "Rapid Response Team" here, on this forum and I still have not received a refund. I did receive fifty dollars worth of gift certificates in the mail, but they're no good to me because they can't be used online -- I have to drive ninety miles to the nearest Camping World to use them. A lot of good they are.

Come on, people. Where's my money?

Bruce
19 REPLIES 19

GMandJM
Explorer
Explorer
Awww...man! I thought since we hadn't heard from you that your problem had been resolved.

Be careful with those gift certificates. Every time CampingWorld sends us a $10 coupon it ends up costing me a hundred bucks!
G-half can always find a way to do things upside-down, inside-out or backward.
It's his Super Power!

Xflyhighx
Explorer
Explorer
Well, I guess it's just not me!!! I have been promised that my money is being processed. I guess there's nobody working at corp. headquarters. Well I been told for one month and counting.
2019 Cedar Creek Champagne 38EL
TrailAir Pin Box
Hensley TS3 trailer saver
2017 Laramie Longhorn 4x4 dually
14' Porta-bote
Honda 3000is or 2 Honda 2000โ€™s
Life is good in the good old USA

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
nomad.297 wrote:
It's really odd that every time I post about this topic, something funny happens with my username. It either gets blocked or my post won't show. I wish somebody would tell me why this is.

Bruce

It kinda leaked out a while back that these threads are soon locked and deleted. If the user comes back again they delete him.

Hope this doesn't put me on double secret probation..

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
I wonder who gets the interst money on all the hundreds of thousands of dollars they make by holding peoples money.

nomad_297
Explorer
Explorer
It's really odd that every time I post about this topic, something funny happens with my username. It either gets blocked or my post won't show. I wish somebody would tell me why this is.

Bruce