cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

TST TPMS Praise

NJP
Explorer
Explorer
I have been using another TPMS for 6 years and what a beast it was programming. Gained lots of exercise having to run from tire to dash several times per 12 tires! I just received my new TST TPMS pre-programmed and had it operating within 20 minutes! Thank you to TST tech support for helping with a swap of one sensor and showing me how to program, although frankly it's so simple I could have really done it myself if I just looked at the easy to follow instructions. I am about ready to travel a few thousand miles in my 43' Beaver Contessa and can't wait to enjoy a system that requires no maintenance. Bravo to your development team for this fine piece of engineering and craftsmanship.
14 REPLIES 14

wyoming3310
Explorer
Explorer
wyoming3310 wrote:
GMandJM wrote:
See, LL? Another one-post wonder.

Threads have disappeared for less cause.

You must be a Minder rep.

Do you live in your travel trailer full time?

GMandJM
Explorer
Explorer
Sport45 wrote:
allen8106 wrote:
GMandJM wrote:
There are a number of these TST testimonials lately where someone becomes a new member, makes one post praising TST (system and employees) and nothing else.

Seem like adverts.

Alert...this IS NOT an advert. I have a TST and love it.

We don't believe you. You probably just hacked allen8106's identity in order to look like you're not new.

You TST guys are getting pretty sneaky. ๐Ÿ™‚

:B
G-half can always find a way to do things upside-down, inside-out or backward.
It's his Super Power!

Jim_Shoe
Explorer
Explorer
On some part of a final 300 mile leg going home, I picked up a HUGE nail in one of the inside rear duals. But it stayed in the tire, creating a slow leak instead of a blow out. When I checked the air pressures the next morning, that tire read "zero". Since I didn't know if I picked it up leaving the CG or when I pulled into my storage building, I slowly drove up to my dealer and had all four rear tires replaced. And a TST TPMS system installed on the RV and toad. As we all know, with flat tire(s) we're just driving sleds.
I did once have a blowout on the right front tire of the Jeep toad, and the TPMS informed me immediately. Some idiot backed into it. The idiot was me.
Retired and visiting as much of this beautiful country as I can.

Sport45
Explorer
Explorer
allen8106 wrote:
GMandJM wrote:
There are a number of these TST testimonials lately where someone becomes a new member, makes one post praising TST (system and employees) and nothing else.

Seem like adverts.

We don't believe you. You probably just hacked allen8106's identity in order to look like you're not new.

You TST guys are getting pretty sneaky. ๐Ÿ™‚
โ€™19 F350 SRW CCLB PSD Fx4
'00 F250, CC SWB 4x2, V-10 3.73LS. (sold)
'83 F100 SWB 4x2, 302 AOD 3.55. (parked)
'05 GMC Envoy 4x2 4.2 3.73L.
'12 Edge 2.0 Ecoboost
'15 Cherokee Trailhawk

wyoming3310
Explorer
Explorer
GMandJM wrote:

You must be a Minder rep.

allen8106
Explorer
Explorer
GMandJM wrote:

Seem like adverts.

2010 Eagle Super Lite 315RLDS
2018 GMC Sierra 3500HD 6.6L Duramax

2010 Nights 45
2011 Nights 70
2012 Nights 144
2013 Nights 46
2014 Nights 49
2015 Nights 57
2016 Nights 73
2017 Nights 40
2018 Nights 56
2019 Nights 76
2020 Nights 68

Acampingwewillg
Explorer II
Explorer II
I bought a set of the older model's(the ones you have to send in for battery replacement) from another RV'er. Every time I call them to inquire about this replacement(cost/procedure) they are always trying to sell me a new system without supplying that info....so since we are on this subject....does anyone else still have these old sensor's?
96 Vogue Prima Vista
The Kid's: Humphrie, the Mini Schnauzer and Georgie,wire haired dachshund.
Rainbow Bridge: Laddie,Scoutie,Katie,Cooper,Kodie,Rubie,Maggie, Cassie, Mollie, Elvis, Potter and Rosie Love You! (40+ years in all)

GMandJM
Explorer
Explorer

It's his Super Power!

DANSS
Explorer
Explorer
This is not an advert!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had the TST system on a Prevost for about 7 years and i am entirely satisfied! It has saved me from ruining tires on 2 occasions.

GMandJM
Explorer
Explorer
Moderators don't care, apparently.

Maybe if we ignore them, they'll all go away.
It's his Super Power!

azjeffh
Explorer
Explorer
Owns a 43' Beaver Contessa and this is their first post? Agree, seems suspicious to me.
Jeff
Wonderful wife Robin
2016 F350 PSD Dually
2016 DRV 38RSSA

Ron3rd
Explorer II
Explorer II
TST 507 owner here, going on 6 years. Great system.
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"

GMandJM
Explorer
Explorer

Seem like adverts.
It's his Super Power!

edatlanta
Explorer
Explorer
I have had my TST 507 system for 4 years now and absolutely love it. I keep the sensors on my truck all the time and remove the ones on my 5'er when parked for anything more than a day or two to save their battery life. Air pressure turns them on so I'm saving battery power. I always check my trailer tire pressure and reinstall the sensors the day before I travel to find out if I have a sensor battery that needs replacing which doesn't take but a minute when needed.
Ed
KM4STL

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch, Progressive Industries EMS-PT50C, TST Systems 507 TPMS
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS,Cummins/Onan RV QG 5500 EVAP
Fulltime since 2010