cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

WATER PUMP NOT WORKING

tearza
Explorer
Explorer
The water pump just quit working. Is their a fuse between the switch and the water pump? Thia is a 2004 fleetwood southwind 37c and I looked in the compartment Where the water pump is but cannot find a fuse any where Does anybody own one of thee RVS...And can tell me where the fuse is located...
John,Gloria three Maltese dogs & African grey parrot...
6 REPLIES 6

slay
Explorer II
Explorer II
This may not be the problem, but do you have a fresh water tank fill switch at your water hose connection? In my Winnebago, I filled the fresh water tank through the water hose connection rather than the outside door. I forgot to return the switch to regular position and my pump would not work. I flipped the switch and the pump worked fine. Just a thought.
Steve and Vivian
2013 Winnebago Vista 35F
2016 Ford Fiesta pushing from behind
Coffee is the sustenance of life

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Fuse should be in the DC power distribution panel normally adjacent to the 120 volt circuit breakers.
There is normally a pump controller on most Fleetwood products. They hide it pretty good. Some are near the power panel, some next to draws(must remove drawer to see, some are near the pump.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

Ron3rd
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, there is a fuse somewhere. Depends on the model of RV as to location. The first thing I would do is check for 12v at the pump as Gjac recommended.
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"

Gjac
Explorer III
Explorer III
Do you have 12 v at the pump itself?

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
Do the other 12v things work, lights etc?
Class C, 2004/5 Four Winds Dutchman Express 28A, Chevy chassis
2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan
Camped in 45 states, 7 Provinces and 1 Territory

rseymour21
Explorer
Explorer
Check your breaker box for a fuse or breaker. I don't own one, but thats where most have a fuse in the breaker box and or at the unit being powered. Good Luck!
2003 F250 7.3L
2008 Cougar 292RK