cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2015 Calendar

4aSong
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone have a source for free offerings of 2015 wall Calendar?. We like to keep one posted in the RV for easy viewing when on the road.
M & N

Tundra TRD V8 4x4 w/Leer Shell
EU2000i * Prodigy * McKesh * Trek * Renogy * ENU
10 REPLIES 10

Don_Shar
Explorer
Explorer
We use PrintMaster to make our new calendars every year. We put 12 of our favorite pictures we had taken and they are very nice. Date have enough room to write on, we add birthdays and anniversaries of all our family and friends.
Don / Sharon Smith
8th year fulltiming
1 high school sweetheart bride of 52 yrs. Sharon
1 long haired mini dauchound...Jake
1997 Beaver Patriot DP
2004 Jeep Rubicon
http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u189/smithster_photos/

Mootpoint
Explorer
Explorer
I got an app for free and print my own on inexpensive photo paper with pictures from last years travels and given them to the family for a lark.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

4aSong
Explorer
Explorer
rollingslow wrote:
doller store

Thanks Rollingslow. picked one up at the Dollar Tree store, nothing over a dollar. ๐Ÿ™‚ Had a large variety of 2015 calendars on the shelves.
M & N

Tundra TRD V8 4x4 w/Leer Shell
EU2000i * Prodigy * McKesh * Trek * Renogy * ENU

JW_of_Opechee_S
Explorer
Explorer
I guess your name says it all:)
Have Fiver will travel with little or no notice at all. I do need to stop at rest areas now and then:)

old_guy
Explorer
Explorer
many farm stores and small family drug stores give them away every nov- dec for free.

rollingslow
Explorer
Explorer
doller store

amandasgramma
Explorer
Explorer
wait till about February and you can get them for $1-3.00 at Walmart ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚
My mind is a garden. My thoughts are the seeds. My harvest will be either flower or weeds

Dee and Bob
plus 2 spoiled cats
On the road FULL-TIME.......see ya there, my friend

mrquacker
Explorer
Explorer
This site: (timeanddate) has a printable calendar. Monthly or yearly

2hams
Explorer
Explorer
For $12 to 15 you can pick your favorite camping pictures from this year and get a custom calendar for next year from Costco. Makes a nice Christmas present.

Not free, but priceless.
2019 Grand Design Solitude 310GK
2019 GMC Denali 3500 D/A SRW

Jim_Shoe
Explorer
Explorer
For $30, you can buy a copy of Calendar Creator Plus and print out 8.5 x 11 copies of any and every month for the rest of your life. Only have to buy it once. And you can add appointments, birthdays, or anything else that happens on a regular basis. For example, I have a regular haircut appointment every three weeks @ 10:30AM.
Retired and visiting as much of this beautiful country as I can.