cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

303 application

popeyemth
Explorer
Explorer
Just tried 303 and really pleased with results.
Started on an abused and don't believe ever waxed camper shell/truck cap and made it shine like new so applied it to truck and Coachmen camper.
Question I have is there any benefit to multiple coats like there is with conventional wax?
Thanks,Mike
"wine is a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy" ben franklin
8 REPLIES 8

Fredzo
Explorer
Explorer
I use it on every square inch of my boat, inside and out, and on the tires, dash, and leatherish seats in the MoHo.

The wet-suit seat covers in my old jeep came with a bottle of it to spray on the seats to protect them.

It does a good job of protecting the stuff from the desert sun, dries to a nice shine, and isn't sticky after it dries.
2005 Georgetown 342DS XL
1989 Wrangler Sahara Toad
2005 Liberty Renegade Toad
Blue Ox Tow Bar, Brake Buddy
Retired on Jan 1, 2010!!!

danicaB
Explorer
Explorer
That was nice. It is a UV protection. ๐Ÿ™‚

popeyemth
Explorer
Explorer
Yep that's the stuff ๐Ÿ™‚
"wine is a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy" ben franklin

blw2
Explorer
Explorer

Fizz
Explorer
Explorer
I use it on canoes and kayaks, makes them very slipery and fast.

popeyemth
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks folks I knew I would get the straight scoop here!

Nick-B
Explorer
Explorer
303 is actually not a wax or really meant to be used like wax. It is a UV protectant and is good on fiberglass, vinyl, rubber and plastics but not so much on painted surfaces, so I can only assume your camper shell is unpainted fiberglass (technically it would be resin gel-coat). If it improved a painted surface, good, but not its best use. Multiple applications could help if the surface is really dry and oxidized.

I like it best for interior vinyl surfaces and plastic lenses.
Nick
1995 Coachmen Santara MB360 w/slide
F53/460 chassis w/tag

Twomed
Explorer
Explorer
No benefit if the first wipe looks good. Too much will cause white streaks when it gets wet...go easy with the stuff. ๐Ÿ™‚
Happy Trails ๐Ÿ™‚
06 Monaco Dynasty
07 Hummer H3
FMCA 279843