cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ah, people should have just minded their business.

ken07734
Explorer
Explorer
How interesting that I find my posts from another site on a closed thread here? ( I guess so I can't reply to it? ) Apparently some or one of the people who frequent both sites wants to continue to badger me here...( any reason why YOU would do a Google search on me?) Let's put this all into perspective, IF the manufacturer HAD built the unit properly there would be NO issues and I would have no negative opnion to state anywhere. I WAS done with my issue and was hoping to NOT address any longer here but of course someone just HAS to repost my info. So, since you did ( and you can all thank him!) I will regail ALL with why I'm so upset with Crossroads. They neglected to add something to my unit that I will state again paid CASH, not financed but CASH of over 20,000 dollars to purchase as "Brand New" and when I asked Crossroads about the missing item was told "NO problem!" just tell the dealer we'll cover it when you have it in for warranty work ( I discussed the issue in detail with a person from CR). Well, they declined it and made up some story and then refused to return or answer any of my attempts to contact them. THAT's why I posted on a number of sites to get their attention but of course they don't care and it goes to their customer support. I see the admission of bad parts being installed by one of you and I have heard yet others complain about missing or cheap parts and when you buy a new product you as the consumer expect quality for your money and there is NO excuse for anyone making statements that you should have made sure you were'nt getting what you paid for. That just shows intent by the manufacturer to decieve if they knowingly deliver a unit with such problems. As for why this continues to go on, Well, people should just let it go away and stop sticking up for CR's as if they have some monetary interest in it. Let's put this to bed now, what do you say pests? And let's let this close out without more nonsence reposts....
17 REPLIES 17

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
Ok number one if you did a proper pdi and caught these mistakes why did you take delivery of it?
Number two a dealer rather you finance it they can make more money on the back end.
Number three if it is a third party part why is that crossroads problem?
And finally if that dealer wont workk with you go to a differant one you will get better reaction from a company than belly aching on public forums
So i suggest put your big boy pants on suck up the cash pride thing call cross roads go up the ladder be nice ask for a differant dealer it will get you further just ask marcus what he does with crybabies.

Popsie
Explorer
Explorer
About 10 years ago, I had a dispute with Country Coach. The people I talked to (repeatedly) were polite, but they wouldn't even discuss making things right.

The next thing I knew, they went out of business - which explained why the wouldn't/couldn't do anything for me.

Maybe your experience indicates that Crossroads is in the process of going out of business.

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
I was unaware of all of this, but you sound like one of my little Chihuahuas. He also always has to get the last bark in. Never think that the reaction to a post on this or any other forum will be predictable. It'll make you crazy. Look at it this way, it got posted one more time. Like a former boss told me after his business was named as being next to a business where a man was gunned down by a jealous wife; "all publicity is good publicity".
Puma 30RKSS