cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Attention CPAP users

Dakota98
Explorer
Explorer
This is NOT an advertisement !!! I am not the owner.

Found this on Craig's List this morning. If anyone is in need of a second machine for your RV this would be a super buy with only 90 hours on it. The sellers contact information is in the add. If you're in need, I'll go & check it out for you & even ship it to you (you pay shipping) or the seller might be willing to. Make payment arrangements' directly with the seller. PayPal may be an option, don't know.

PM me, if you want assistance.

Trying to do my Good Deed for the year & don't have much time left :B

Craigs List Link
I'm an expert in only one field....I believe it's somewhere in Kansas.

2000 / 22' SKYLINE NOMAD LITE
1998 DODGE DAKOTA / 5.2L= 8mpg.
2006 POLARIS ATV
1500/1200 Watt Champion generator
Yada Wireless Back Up Camera
1998 Dyna Wide Glide
USMC 68-74
24 REPLIES 24

Jim_Shoe
Explorer
Explorer
I've been using a CPAP machine for 30 years. And I have two, incase one quits. But any CPAP machine has to be set for the proper air pressure, and that requires a sleep study. My experience has been that the folks who do the sleep studies keep that information close to the vest so that you have to order a new machine from them.
In my sleep study, they found out that I was waking up about 40 times a night. Not enough to really be conscious, but enough to keep me from ever entering REM sleep, when your body paralyzes so that your body gets real rest. Before my sleep study, I was one who used to nod off for a couple of seconds when behind the wheel and wake up in a different lane, or nod off when I was in a private meeting with my boss. He recognized the symptoms and forced me to see a doctor or lose my job. Saved my life and probably someone else's.
Retired and visiting as much of this beautiful country as I can.

The_Texan
Explorer
Explorer
The series M is my backup machine in the RV and I was happy with it when it was my primary machine. Have a PS-1 series 50 for a backup at home and my primary machine now is a PS-1 series 60, all used on 12v direct. These are great machines and well worth the price.

Bob & Betsy - USN Aviation Ret'd '78 & LEO Ret'd '03 & "Oath Keeper Forever"

2005 HR Endeavor 40PRQ, '11 Silverado LT, Ex Cab 6.2L NHT 4x4, w/2017 Rzr 4-900 riding in 16+' enclosed trailer in back.
Where the wheels are stopped today

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like a good deal, and a spare machine is always a good plan. Expecially if like me, there is no sleep without it. On a recent trip, we had to spend a night away from the MH, and the spare machine was the only thing that made it possible.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
just checked craig's list in richmond, one just like it for $250 a different one for $300.
bumpy

Stuka
Explorer
Explorer
jauguston wrote:
Virtually ALL C-Pap machines run on 12v. The brick in their 120v AC cord converts 120v AC to 12v DC. Places like cpap.com stock 12v power cords for most brands.

Jim

Jim is right, if you can get the 12v cord, it is better. The machine does not need 120v.

Dakota98
Explorer
Explorer
jauguston wrote:
Virtually ALL C-Pap machines run on 12v. The brick in their 120v AC cord converts 120v AC to 12v DC. Places like cpap.com stock 12v power cords for most brands.

Jim

Jim, That's correct if you're connected to shore power & just plug in. I have a direct connect cable from the machine into a 12 volt receptacle & no need for shore power or generator. I can run directly from my batteries & not need to be hooked to shore power, run the generator or use an inverter. It's super handy when boondocking.

2006 POLARIS ATV
1998 Dyna Wide Glide
USMC 68-74

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
that's exactly the same one I use. it's tempting.
bumpy

jauguston
Explorer
Explorer

Jim
2005 Coachman Sportscoach Elite 402 40'
350hp Cat C-7 w/MP-8
7500w Onan quiet diesel generator
6-Kyocera 130w solar panels SB3024i MPPT controller
Pressure Pro TPMS
1987 Suzuki Samurai tintop Toad w/VW 1.6 turbo diesel power

Dakota98
Explorer
Explorer
cmoecmoe wrote:
The nice thing about this unit is that it will run off of 12v...

Craig

Yes, it will. I don't know if it's got the direct 12 volt lead with it
but they are easy to get. I have three machines. One in the house, one in the RV & a back-up machine.

Dakota98

2006 POLARIS ATV
1998 Dyna Wide Glide
USMC 68-74

cmoecmoe
Explorer
Explorer
The nice thing about this unit is that it will run off of 12v...

Craig
Craig & Annette
2015 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax
2014 300x12 XLR Toy Hauler
2008 Harley Ultra Classic