cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

B&W turnover hitch problems??

JoeDierta
Explorer
Explorer
So I got a hitch with a truck I bought to fix. The truck is a 2006 dodge ram 3500 5.9 cummins so the hitch I need is a 1313. However this hitch that came with it is no where near what im needing. Also another problem is there is no numbers on the hitch that came with it so here I am. Im need of knowing from any of you gentlemen what kind of hitch this is?
Thanks in advance to anyone who knows. Maybe im an idiot and its the right one but I cant find any info.
https://ibb.co/neGVta
9 REPLIES 9

johntank
Explorer
Explorer
BarneyS wrote:

I have a 07 3500 DRW and my drivers side side plate looks just like the one in your post, so the hitch he has is just a older style for a 06, as the 1313 model he says he needs covers from 03-09 25/3500 trucks.

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
Well, it looks like part of a hitch to me. Perhaps where the turnover ball bolts to the frame under the bed. Your best bet would be to call B&W, they can give you the facts, as opposed to the opinions you'll get here.

I don't usually click on links to things that have no explanation or look suspicious. Yours hit on both counts. ๐Ÿ™‚
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

jplante4
Explorer II
Explorer II
Moving this tow towing for more replies.
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

jplante4
Explorer II
Explorer II
Is that a fifth wheel to goose neck converter?
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

JoeDierta
Explorer
Explorer
I know its a B&W based on a sticker thats on it. cant figure out what it fits so I can either sell or trade for a 1313. its a flip ball.

WyoTraveler
Explorer
Explorer
You say turn over hitch. Is this a goose neck flip over ball? If it pulls out manually and flips over it could be a BlueOx

JoeDierta
Explorer
Explorer
just a pic of the mount for the hitch. I just have a problem.Not trying to cause any problems for anyone else.

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
Hmm, brand new poster and he want us to click on a link that has no information about what it is. I think I'll hang back and let someone else be the first. ๐Ÿ™‚
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"