cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Back-up cameras

fisher60
Explorer
Explorer
I'm looking for a back-up camera that will help me hook up my trailer and provide me a view of it while driving. Looking for suggestions
'01 Dutchman Express 28A, Borg Chrome Dually Valve Stems, Pacific Dualies Wheel Simulators, '06 Tuscon, 2014 FLHTCUTG
Good Sam Life Member
17 REPLIES 17

fisher60
Explorer
Explorer
Dakota98 wrote:
This is the one I'm using. Purchased as a "Refurb" on Ebay. If I recall it was $55. It is wireless & reception is good. Mine is a small monitor screen but works great. It also has night vision. You would connect to your running lights for a constant power source when hitching & drive with the lights on, whenever in use. The camera is adjustable & can be mounted most anywhere. I painted the lip of the tongue bright yellow & since painted the ball of the tongue bright orange. Helps alignment & depth.

Yada is the brand.

Dakota that sounds great. Thanks.
'01 Dutchman Express 28A, Borg Chrome Dually Valve Stems, Pacific Dualies Wheel Simulators, '06 Tuscon, 2014 FLHTCUTG
Good Sam Life Member

Dakota98
Explorer
Explorer
This is the one I'm using. Purchased as a "Refurb" on Ebay. If I recall it was $55. It is wireless & reception is good. Mine is a small monitor screen but works great. It also has night vision. You would connect to your running lights for a constant power source when hitching & drive with the lights on, whenever in use. The camera is adjustable & can be mounted most anywhere. I painted the lip of the tongue bright yellow & since painted the ball of the tongue bright orange. Helps alignment & depth.

Yada is the brand.

I'm an expert in only one field....I believe it's somewhere in Kansas.

2000 / 22' SKYLINE NOMAD LITE
1998 DODGE DAKOTA / 5.2L= 8mpg.
2006 POLARIS ATV
1500/1200 Watt Champion generator
Yada Wireless Back Up Camera
1998 Dyna Wide Glide
USMC 68-74

2012Coleman
Explorer II
Explorer II
iBall camera on Amazon.com
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS