cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Booked Yellowstone!!!

Mountain_Mama
Explorer
Explorer
Just made reservations for Fishing Bridge CG @YNP for next August!!! We haven't been in 20 years and am excited to take DGD (and her parents!)!!!
2003 Holiday Rambler Alumascape 34RLT
8 REPLIES 8

Mountain_Mama
Explorer
Explorer
Dick_B wrote:
You have a year to read all of the posts on this Forum when searching for `Yellowstone' including the two tours that I have recommended.

I know! That's half the fun for me! I'll look for your posts! Thanks!

Mountain_Mama
Explorer
Explorer
NCWriter wrote:
Now the fun part begins - anticipation. We stayed in FBridge last September and liked the location and amenities. There's a camp store, fuel & propane station nearby just outside the FB entrance.

I've read posts where people describe it as a "parking lot" but there are lots of trees, and you may see deer and other wildlife - a bison came through our loop one afternoon. We were glad to have the electric hookup after busy days touring.

The staff people at check-in were really nice folks. We asked to be placed close to the office (laundry, showers, tour bus departures, etc) and they were very accommodating.

I know!!! I love planning & anticipation!!

I looked at the CG on Google Earth & I didn't think it looked too bad either...I figure we'll be out during the day most of the time and just need the RV in the eve. Good to know about the amenities close by.

Mountain_Mama
Explorer
Explorer
BB_TX wrote:
Didn't realize you could book it over a year in advance.

2015 reservations started, I believe, July 1! I either called or emailed them and ask when it would be open for 2015 reservations. A lot of the sites for rigs our large were already booked in July so it worked out for us the first week of Aug.

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Didn't realize you could book it over a year in advance.

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
You have a year to read all of the posts on this Forum when searching for `Yellowstone' including the two tours that I have recommended.
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)

NCWriter
Explorer
Explorer
Now the fun part begins - anticipation. We stayed in FBridge last September and liked the location and amenities. There's a camp store, fuel & propane station nearby just outside the FB entrance.

I've read posts where people describe it as a "parking lot" but there are lots of trees, and you may see deer and other wildlife - a bison came through our loop one afternoon. We were glad to have the electric hookup after busy days touring.

The staff people at check-in were really nice folks. We asked to be placed close to the office (laundry, showers, tour bus departures, etc) and they were very accommodating.

Mountain_Mama
Explorer
Explorer
BB_TX wrote:
Next as in next month? Or next year?

2015 Wish it was next month!

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Next as in next month? Or next year?