cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Colorado State Parks POSSIBLE May 4 Reopen

Thom02099
Explorer II
Explorer II
H E R E - CPW is the latest information on the possible reopening of the Colorado State Parks on 05.04.20. It remains possible that they will continue to be closed for camping after 05.04.20.

Reservations for the weekend of 05.01.20 have been automatically cancelled, if that reservation is for the dates of 05.01-05.03.20. I have a reservation for that first weekend in May, so according to this link I'll automatically get a refund on that reservation. Nothing to indicate if the reservation system will be open on May 4, but I'm presuming it will be, since the state has not modified the reservations only policy for all state parks.

EDIT: D'oh! Meant to post this in RV Parks, Campgrounds, and Attractions.
2007 GMC Sierra SLE 3500HD Dually
2016 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 243RBS
2007 Keystone Outback 25RSS - R.I.P.
2 REPLIES 2

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II
Even if some of these state parks in different states open I will be staying close to home. My personal choice.

I do wish, though, that this year people would enjoy the places closer to them and not go far away from home. Did you ever notice that the people from the east coast drive to the west coast and the people from the west coast drive to the east coast. There are great parks everywhere, you do not need to drive a long ways to find them.

LibertyMan
Explorer
Explorer
I have been keeping a close eye on this as well. I have reservations for Ridgway SP in June. Hopefully things will be opened up by then....
2019 Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite
2016 Ram CCSB 2500 CTD
GenY Weight Distribution Hitch