cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct TV deadline April 30. 2019

Community Alumni
Not applicable
Hello just wondering if you received this message in your email like I have and what you did about it?

"Starting on 4/30/19, you will no longer be able to view your DIRECTV programming with your current equipment. But don't worry, we've got you covered! All you need to do is call us to schedule your free installation for your new equipment. Your new equipment will provide you with HD service at no additional cost.* "

JimR
20 REPLIES 20

zigzagrv
Explorer
Explorer
Getting mine replaced today....no charge.

Ron

2003 Gulf Stream Ultra Supreme 33'
F53 Class A
2013 Ford Edge toad

Fulltimer50
Explorer
Explorer
I wonder when HD is the only option if they will continue to charge extra for it.
George

2011 F350 PSD CC LB 4X4 DRW Lariate
2015 Mobile Suites 41RSSB4 5th Wheel

grizz272
Explorer
Explorer
I got a similar message last year. They came out and replaced everything at no cost. Plus it ended up cheaper with the package we took.

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
wonder if the install will still be ‘free’ when they find out the old rcvr is in an RV?
Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot, Retired 9-1-1 Call Center Administrator
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
What receiver? There ending SD programing and apparently no longer supporting old receivers. Get a new one or switch to Dish. No big deal.

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Are you still viewing an analog TV? If so, the ship sailed sometime ago.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad