cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Happy Independence Day

D___M
Explorer
Explorer
Arthur is gone and the sunshine will soon be back. I hope everyone has a great Independence Day.

Take a couple of minutes and Google a transcript of the Declaration of Independence. It puts the day into perspective.
Dave
Mary, the world's best wife (1951-2009) R.I.P
Lizzy (a Boston)
Izzy, Pepper & BuddyP - Gone but not forgotten
2005 Itasca Suncruiser 35A

My computer beat me at chess once; but it was no match for me at kickboxing.
7 REPLIES 7

Tom_N
Explorer
Explorer
God bless America!

Sarver, PA/Crystal River, FL/Shelocta, PA ยท W3TLN ยท FMCA 335149 ยท Mystic Knights of the Sea
2005 Suncruiser 38R ยท W24 chassis, no chassis mods needed ยท 2013 Honda Accord EX-L ยท 2008 Honda Odyssey EX-L

Bionic_Man
Explorer
Explorer
2012 RAM 3500 Laramie Longhorn DRW CC 4x4 Max Tow, Cummins HO, 60 gallon RDS aux fuel tank, Reese 18k Elite hitch
2003 Dodge Ram 3500 QC SB 4x4 Cummins HO NV5600 with Smarty JR, Jacobs EB (sold)
2002 Gulf Stream Sea Hawk 29FRB with Honda EV6010

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Gonzo42 wrote:
Happy 238th Birthday, America!!

Happy 4th of July to all of you out there. Never let us forget the men and women who made it possible. Honor those who are now serving, those that have served in the past, those that have passed away, and especially those who sacrificed their lives so that this great nation continues to exist.

Here, here!!!!

Sunny here with high 70's.

BTPO1
Explorer
Explorer
Gonzo42 wrote:

Happy 4th of July to all of you out there. Never let us forget the men and women who made it possible. Honor those who are now serving, those that have served in the past, those that have passed away, and especially those who sacrificed their lives so that this great nation continues to exist.

X2
Jack
2003 Rexhall Vision 27'
2019 Chevrolet Equinox
States we have been to with this MH

Gonzo42
Explorer
Explorer

MOTHER SHIP Winnebago View 24H (2007 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Chassis, 2008 Body)3.0 L M-B Diesel V6 bought used with 24K miles. Toad: ROCKY the Flying Squirrel.

FunnyCamper
Explorer II
Explorer II
HAPPY 4TH TO EVERYONE! Enjoy the day! I sure will be!!! be safe tho!

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
Happy 4th to all, and yes that is a great idea (reading the Declaration of Independence). We need to remind ourselves occasionally what it's all about.
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point