cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hershey Pa rv show

hondapro
Explorer
Explorer
My wife and I are thinking about going to the Hershey rv show in September.

Does the show really live up to all the hype?

We are considering moving to a 5th wheel in the future and I thought the show might be a good place to check out alot of different models in one place. We do not plan to buy there as we are just starting to look and decide what would work best for us.

We would be going on the Saturday.So for those that have been there what are some tips for making it thru the show.

Thanks for the help.
Steve
2023 Ram 3500 6.7 Cummins Turbo Diesel
2022 Keystone Sprinter 32BH
B&W Companion
17 REPLIES 17

Tyler0215
Explorer
Explorer
That's an insult to cleaning people.

leggy
Explorer
Explorer
Great place to see a lot of floor plans.

Don't believe anything the salesman say, I swear they put cleaning people in sales shirts for the shows.

Beverley_Ken
Explorer
Explorer
I can't speak specifically for Hershey, other than what I've heard here. Any RV show will have multiple RV manufacturers represented, with there representative s present, for questions about there specific units.
A great place to compare different units, floor plans and quality of the manufacturers. Concentrate on the type of RV that you are looking for 5th wheel, etc. With the occasional glance at that million dollar coach or the 8' popup.

Ask questions if needed, but most importantly, don't believe everything a salesperson says, other shoppers MAY have more realistic information that they will gladly volunteer.
Unless you have specific questions for a salesperson, when they approach you, remember. " No thank you, I am just looking" "No Thank You, I Am Just Looking". "NO" and don't be afraid to use your feet ... To walk to the next display.

Ken
2006 Winnebago Outlook 29B E-450.
2012 Honda CR-V AWD
Blue Ox Aventa LX tow bar and Brake Buddy Vantage.