Explorer
Explorer
Article :M

Creeps everywhere.
10 REPLIES 10

bjcarpetguy
Explorer
Explorer
I'm very aware of just how quick a child can dissappear.

Now it seams we have had several reports of attempts at various locals her in Wa.

An old School friend reminds a lot of us just how bad trafficking has gotten.

Also saw a story today about between 250 and 300 have gone missing from the Tx. Fostercare programs.q

khenson
Explorer
Explorer
My 6 yr old teases me by calling me "Mr. Safety" (a title I inherited from my dad) because I do not let her stray beyond my sight at RV parks. This is why.
Kyle, Lisa, Kylee
Full-time RVers since 2011
RVer Health Insurance

Water-Bug
Explorer
Explorer
There was a story on the evening news about a man on a bike asking a teenage girl to help him find his dog. Somehow, I don't think that a man on a bike is going to abduct a teenager but it made the evening news. Just maybe he lost his dog and thought that the teen might have seen it.

bjcarpetguy
Explorer
Explorer
I find the article to be likely. Also The article says she was 9 not five. Also would explain why she went to the restroom alone.

Probably attends the elementary school across the street.

We get reports like this quite often. Had a few this past school season. My Grandkids post em on my FB.

Was a couple last year I think in Kalispell and Bigfork Mt.

These creeps are everywhere.

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
bigdogger wrote:
I wonder what the reporter's motive was when they quoted the girl as saying "I thought he might have would have tooken me away"? There is definitely a hidden agenda. As for too few posts, I question the validity of the story and an almost possible abduction reported weeks after it supposedly occured isn't all that newsworthy.

Hidden Agenda? Huh? I take it that the girl's quote is exactly how a 5-yr-old might have spoke. Validity of the story? The sherriff's office is involved and the park address was given.
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

PawPaw_n_Gram
Explorer
Explorer
The park has no reviews listed I can find.

It and a nearby park appear to be 'worker' parks with minimal facilities setup to be long term housing for temporary workers. This one would be popular with families living in their TT/5er because it is across the street from an elementary school.
Full-Time 2014 - ????

โ€œNot all who wander are lost.โ€
"You were supposed to turn back at the last street."

2012 Ram 2500 Mega Cab
2014 Flagstaff 832IKBS TT

Tom_Diane
Explorer
Explorer
Im glad the girl got away! There was also a 6 day old baby taken from her bassinet that was in her mothers bedroom and the mother was in the bed.

bigdogger
Explorer II
Explorer II
I wonder what the reporter's motive was when they quoted the girl as saying "I thought he might have would have tooken me away"? There is definitely a hidden agenda. As for too few posts, I question the validity of the story and an almost possible abduction reported weeks after it supposedly occured isn't all that newsworthy.

HappyKayakers
Explorer
Explorer
Interesting. This post about a little girl almost being abducted takes all day to get 1 reply. Another post about someone setting fire to a building with puppies in it gets 4 replies in 1 hr.
Joe, Mary and Dakota, the wacko cat
Fulltiming since 2006
2006 Dodge 3500 QC CTD SRW Jacobs Exhaust brake
2017 Open Range 3X388RKS, side porch

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
Interesting article...wonder why the little girl was at the restroom by herself? From reading the article, it seems like maybe the girl is living at the RV Park permanently which would make the above question understandable yet not acceptable. Parents tend to become complacent until something like this jacks them back to reality...be careful out there with your kids.....Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG