cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking for source for parts on Liftco 'Dual Acme Glide Out'

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
As per the title. Any retailers out there that you know of? I'll try the manufacturer tomorrow but they tend not to sell retail. Looking for the two worm gear mounts. Brothers motorhome has both broke. Looks like the bolts backed out and they got floppy to the point of breaking. Once one went the other probably went soon after. Probably easier to get a machine shop to build them but figured I would take a shot at a retailer.

Thanks in advance.

J and A
2003 Revolution 40C Class A. Electric smart car as a Toad on a smart car trailer
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away.
4 REPLIES 4

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks. Didn't know they used liftcoinc as well. I'll check it out.
2003 Revolution 40C Class A. Electric smart car as a Toad on a smart car trailer
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away.

Francesca_Knowl
Explorer
Explorer
John & Angela wrote:
I'll check but not sure they used Liftcoinc products. It is for my brothers motorhome which is a triple E. Thanks though.

Your threadtitle identifies the part you're looking for as part of a "Liftco Dual Acme Slideout"- that unit is illustrated as still made/available at this Liftcoinc. product page.

I don't know what other brand it could be- and since Fleetwood does use them, you probably can buy whatever part you need from them, assuming it's stand-alone available.

Good luck!
" Not every mind that wanders is lost. " With apologies to J.R.R. Tolkien

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
I'll check but not sure they used Liftcoinc products. It is for my brothers motorhome which is a triple E. Thanks though.

Francesca_Knowl
Explorer
Explorer
Your best bet might be to contact Fleetwood about getting the parts for you. They probably still use Liftco, which does seem to be pretty much wholesale-to-the-trade.

Fleetwood actually has a really vast online-order parts department- Here's a link.
" Not every mind that wanders is lost. " With apologies to J.R.R. Tolkien