cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need to replace a few parts....

Spleenstomper
Explorer
Explorer
Coming on the heels of my thread about the 2014 used Grand Designs Momentum, we do need a few parts to fix up my toy hauler to sell or trade in.

Does anyone have a good suggestion on a website? Seems easier to have these delivered to my home:

1) floor grate-- I was wearing heels one day and I took out two bars on the floor grate (heater?) so I would like to replace the whole grate cover.

2) red brake light on back of toy hauler fell off somewhere recently

3) on the sink faucet in the bathroom, the piece that holds the screen (screwes into the faucet where the water comes out) cracked and I need to replace it so water doesn't spray everywhere.

I am having a HARD time identifying the names of these parts and finding out a part number, etc.

I don't live near an RV facility... Would it be best to go to one of these places and just have someone come out and look at what things I need?

What is the trick here? I spent an hour on the Internet earlier and got nowhere...

Thanks,
Jennifer plus Hubby empty nest and two spoiled English bulldogs

2020 Momentum 320G with king bed!
2014 Ford F 350 DRW Lariat

The Toys:
Jacked up EX go,Old Yamaha 4 wheeler,Polaris RZR (seats 2)
Robalo R 227 dual console
5 REPLIES 5

motorcycle_jack
Explorer II
Explorer II
You can check PPL 's web site, they carry almost everything for RV's.
PPL parts
John
"Motorcycle Jack"
Life time Good Sam Member
Blog: My RV
5th Wheel Blog

Full timing isn't "always camping". It's a different life style living in an RV.

ngreen
Explorer
Explorer
Colaw RV Salavage www.colawrvsalvage.com has lots of parts including used parts and they will mail
Somewhere greener, somewhere warmer,Up in the mountains, down by the ocean,Where don't matter long as we're goin'

sh410
Explorer
Explorer
Take floor grate and the cracked fawcet part with you and they should be able to help you.

Spleenstomper
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the idea... I have to go to Home Depot tomorrow... Will look.
Jennifer plus Hubby empty nest and two spoiled English bulldogs

2020 Momentum 320G with king bed!
2014 Ford F 350 DRW Lariat

The Toys:
Jacked up EX go,Old Yamaha 4 wheeler,Polaris RZR (seats 2)
Robalo R 227 dual console

mr__ed
Explorer
Explorer
As far as that faucet part you mentioned, you might try a hardware store or something like Home Depot.
Mr. Ed (fulltiming since 1987)
Life is fragile. Handle with prayer.

2007 Hitchhiker II LS Model 29.5 LKTG (sold)
2007 Dodge Ram 3500/6.7 CTD/QC/4X4/SB/SRW/6-speed man/Big Horn edition (sold)